Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

which one you eyeing up?

I just went with a swivel head 3/8 Pittsburgh with the longer handle. I almost went with a snap on but the price tag is insane. I had the same Pittsburgh for years but one day I lost the little bolt that held on the head. I loved that wrench.

Who else has to work on President's Day?

thumb_rihanna-ugh-annoyed-gif-on-gifer-by-tojanris-53605021.png

Yerp. I'm in dis bish. Last couple months have been absolutely nuts too. This is the first Monday in maybe 7 weeks or so that I've walked in and actually had time to check my email (personal), poke around here on the forum, and things of that nature. Had some role changes here at work happen back at the beginning of the year and I've been polishing this turd (took over Desktop Support of a building that had been neglected for some time) that I inherited since. Finally got everything pretty much squared away last week. Should be smooth sailing from here on out. At least after Saturday when I sit for my CCNA cert.

Between the new responsibilities at work, trying to close on this condo, and studying I feel like I've been walking around on fire.

I’m in work. I have a busy Monday, crazy long Tuesday and flying to Hartford, CT a on Wednesday-Friday. No rest for the weary.

have to look at buying a battery for the Civic again, it was dead for the second time this month. Drove it yesterday and today it was flat.

No not personally. He has e-turned my car before.
I met him when my buddy was getting tuned by JK (John Kerr) Tuning.

Derrick was tuning a Civic Type R. Dude traveled from MA to PA. Think it was like 6 hours or so.

Who else has to work on President's Day?

thumb_rihanna-ugh-annoyed-gif-on-gifer-by-tojanris-53605021.png
Not me. [emoji322]

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I'm not working today, one of the 10 federal days we get off. So took the kids and the niece up to Raleigh to go to the history museum and just poke around. We're eating lunch in the biggest Chic fil a I've ever seen. It's two stories...wow.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I met him when my buddy was getting tuned by JK (John Kerr) Tuning.

Derrick was tuning a Civic Type R. Dude traveled from MA to PA. Think it was like 6 hours or so.

Not me. [emoji322]

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I believe I seen that post on his Facebook page about 4 months ago or so. He seems to be a cool guy from our short conversations through emails. He is good at what he does I would not mind driving out there to get him to tune my car if I had the time.

I'm ready to go to work tomorrow, but i think I'm catching a cold. My throat has been steadily getting more sore throughout the day...f*ck...

I'm ready to go to work tomorrow, but i think I'm catching a cold. My throat has been steadily getting more sore throughout the day...f*ck...

I have been the same way. Mine is mostly allergies from the weather and pollen. Hopefully that is all you got. My son got a free day out of school last week because so many kids were sick.

I'm not working today, one of the 10 federal days we get off. So took the kids and the niece up to Raleigh to go to the history museum and just poke around. We're eating lunch in the biggest Chic fil a I've ever seen. It's two stories...wow.

DUDE! I just creeped the Chic-Fil-a! Holy crap it is 2 stories!! :eek:

Chic-Fila.JPG

I believe I seen that post on his Facebook page about 4 months ago or so. He seems to be a cool guy from our short conversations through emails. He is good at what he does I would not mind driving out there to get him to tune my car if I had the time.

When I saw the Civic Type R it was almost a year ago. My buddy got his STi tuned in March 2019.

We almost went to the museum in Raleigh yesterday. There are a few good restaurants around the museum in walking distance.

Back