Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

82,000 cases reported across the world with a population of 7.7 billion. Am I seeing something wrong here?
I’ll take my .0006 % chance of catching the virus. 2 people have already backed out of the trip because of it.

It's so refreshing to see someone else who isn't panicking. I'm gonna take my chances, too!

My day turned around this afternoon!

Not only did my order from Stock X finally go through for my Jordan 1s that I originally got scammed on, but I've also just today found a contact in Melbourne to get me a KAWS figure for near retail at the local NGV gallery.

And, no joke-- right after I replied to Ron -- Texas finally sent me my long form Birth Certificate so I can get my passport! I was seriously about to drive to Austin next weekend to get the thing.

What's going on?

hell yea. I bought my ticket like a couple weeks ago. We’re doing all the Airbnb’s and connecting flights in a couple weeks.
Be careful over there ron. That Corolla Virus is spreading like wildfire. I'd hate to see you get quarantined over there...just be safe.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Morning :wave:

Are they providing lunch?

That's funny. My employer never has provided lunch in the almost 14 years I've been here.

First meeting was 11a-12p then I had about an hour and half until the 1:30pm meeting started so I grabbed some lunch out with co-workers :)

Coronavirus has made it here. First US death confirmed just about 1-1.5 miles from my house. Oh boy.

Coronavirus has made it here. First US death confirmed just about 1-1.5 miles from my house. Oh boy.
Guy in his 50's with supposedly other medical conditions prior to getting the virus.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

8th Civic putting down some power!
70ff3b088eb276951ece556d5d6ec34b.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back