Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Scale of 1-10 how hard was it.
I would say a 1. The wire diagram on there website is extremely easy to follow.. I still need to wire my speakers in to the amp now but i need two more sets of RCA.

@fahnix I bought the full kit from Crutchfield.com to keep my steering controls, wire harness and antenna Adapter that made it almost completely plug and play.

@bootyluvr my touchscreen stopped working altogether randomly. The phone is just over a year (Aug last year) so that shouldn't be happening. The screen is fine, just unresponsive to any input after factory reset and all.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Bad ***. That has to be the most expensive dsm built. Billet tranny and basically all custom everything except the shel.

Morning. Happy Saturday.

Heading to Aldi for groceries. Dropping wife's car off for a detail. Then relaxing

Hope everyone has a good weekend.

@bootyluvr my touchscreen stopped working altogether randomly. The phone is just over a year (Aug last year) so that shouldn't be happening. The screen is fine, just unresponsive to any input after factory reset and all.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Damn! Glad they are covering it. Good you have a backup

Yeah saw that on 1320's YouTube crazy

Mmm. Bout to start in the s10. Gonna do the front shack. Maybe get some McMuffins

Back