Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Does anyone know where the disc location is for the navigation on a 2015 pilot? I've looked everywhere and can't find it. I need the device serial number so I can get the code to reset the radio. I had to replace the battery and lost it and can't find the card that came with it for anything. Thanks.

Long weekend. Cleaned up around the house, laundry, nieces birthday dinner, carved pumpkins, grocery shopping and that's about everything. Hope y'all had a good weekend.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Just found an engine for $100 that was pulled from a 2012 Si because it was knocking. I've wanted to be able to teardown an engine without recourse for quite some time, and I feel like this would be the perfect opportunity, but I'm not sure that it's a good move being that I don't really have anywhere to store it besides my patio which isn't terribly large, but it's something, and that would be where I worked on it.

Someone please talk me off the ledge. I'm seriously thinking buying this engine.

I would buy it to swap into my hatch lol. Is it a complete swap or just the engine?

U could get it to take apart and learn. Also build it slowly as u go so if u do decide to go boost u know u have a block that can more then handle some hp. I would just inspect the block and head for cracks.

I remember seeing a thread where a dude had a long block in his kitchen lol. Not sure if it was here or where.

Back