Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Let me know how it turns out. I'm kind of squeamish doing it on the si. Be my guinea pig.

Well, spoke to the service manager about what happened. They pulled off the oil pan and guess what? No oil because a rod shot through the bottom of the block, although he didn't specify whether the oil pan was damaged in any way... So now I've been chasing down receipts to prove to Subaru corporate that I have been maintaining the car. Problem, they have the oil filter on the car, but I can't get the receipt showing the purchase of the oil filter (changed oct 6 ~18k miles). I have the receipt (which does not show the weight of the oil) for the oil I put in the car and the jug showing the weight (0 w20). I have the oil filter from the previous oil change in my oil pan with no receipt and autozone cant look it up unless I used my rewards zone (can't remember if I did or not). He said with no receipts, best chance is 50/50 Subaru will honor the warranty. But my problem is that this all went from no problems with the car at all to completely shitboxed in 30 minutes with no warning lights which of course the service manager won't budge that it can't happen. Still no loaner car to get to work because they "don't have any" and rental can't get approved until warranty work is approved. So I'm up **** creek without a boat for the time being. He has been pretty honest and forthcoming about things and even mentioned that I could possibly get a one time blessing from Subaru to fix it even if they don't feel I provided enough evidence to prove I maintained the car. But I'm not changing my oil myself anymore because of **** like this...I'm just hoping I can find what I'm looking for to prove I took care of this car. I'm at wits end with this and it's only been 24 hours. I guess the next step either way is reading the ecm to see what it says about the sensor data. Hopefully I can get a loaner by tomorrow. Not to mention the fact that my wife has been a real pleasure to be around since all this went down yesterday...****!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
PT Barum sucker born every min!

Last edited:
Well, spoke to the service manager about what happened. They pulled off the oil pan and guess what? No oil because a rod shot through the bottom of the block, although he didn't specify whether the oil pan was damaged in any way... So now I've been chasing down receipts to prove to Subaru corporate that I have been maintaining the car. Problem, they have the oil filter on the car, but I can't get the receipt showing the purchase of the oil filter (changed oct 6 ~18k miles). I have the receipt (which does not show the weight of the oil) for the oil I put in the car and the jug showing the weight (0 w20). I have the oil filter from the previous oil change in my oil pan with no receipt and autozone cant look it up unless I used my rewards zone (can't remember if I did or not). He said with no receipts, best chance is 50/50 Subaru will honor the warranty. But my problem is that this all went from no problems with the car at all to completely shitboxed in 30 minutes with no warning lights which of course the service manager won't budge that it can't happen. Still no loaner car to get to work because they "don't have any" and rental can't get approved until warranty work is approved. So I'm up **** creek without a boat for the time being. He has been pretty honest and forthcoming about things and even mentioned that I could possibly get a one time blessing from Subaru to fix it even if they don't feel I provided enough evidence to prove I maintained the car. But I'm not changing my oil myself anymore because of **** like this...I'm just hoping I can find what I'm looking for to prove I took care of this car. I'm at wits end with this and it's only been 24 hours. I guess the next step either way is reading the ecm to see what it says about the sensor data. Hopefully I can get a loaner by tomorrow. Not to mention the fact that my wife has been a real pleasure to be around since all this went down yesterday...****!
Ya she will fix for sure while your sleeping- a little no doze in your drink maybe pushing up the daisy's soon.
Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

:bananapoke:mitso g-63 engine in Dodge neon outlast three or four suburo engines
Dodge neon 2liter outlast a Suburu 2x over.:brock:

Lol, The dodge Neon did not have the G63 that is a carburetor motor from the 80s. It only got the TD04LR-15Gk turbo from Mitsubishi. The neon got the EDZ Chrysler motor.

No go on the Battery relocation for today. I went to our local audio system store and they charged $18 a foot for just the 0 wire. I need to have at least 20' I believe to get it to work.

I am going to look around Crutchfield.com and Amazon to see what I can find.

No go on the Battery relocation for today. I went to our local audio system store and they charged $18 a foot for just the 0 wire. I need to have at least 20' I believe to get it to work.

I am going to look around Crutchfield.com and Amazon to see what I can find.
Call a Lowe’s/Home Depot type store. Most will have it on rolls you can buy per foot.

20191024_151525.jpg
On our amp is the bottom harness our output? Trying to find out what harness I wire my new speaker wire into.

I called our local Lowe's and they only have the bare wire in stock.
well that blows. any home depot stores?
View attachment 59728
On our amp is the bottom harness our output? Trying to find out what harness I wire my new speaker wire into.
http://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/2...e-pinouts-for-factory-radio.5916/#post-125112
this post and the 1st post has some pin out diagrams and wire colors for the 2012. I don't know that the 13 would be any different?

Back