Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

no :cornmad:

looks like I’m gonna work a long stretch until august. Gonna go back to Asia in august for a month. This time we are throwing China in the mix.

NICEE!!!! A month? Holy hell, that's a trip and a half. I couldn't imagine going on vaca for a whole month. Like, that doesn't even compute for me. I'd be homeless and jobless when I came back! hahaha

I've never left the US. :/ Hadn't even been to CA before I moved here. So I like to act like I'm just on vacation (working vacation) all the time. That makes me feel a bit better not taking trips anywhere. :corngrin:

@sunofwolf
Oh, I'm sorry-- I didn't know Neons had MaGiCaL anti-rust properties imbued upon them by the Dodge Brothers. Just as a fun fact, Texas is a state that people like to buy used cars from because they don't have to worry about rust so much. Know what vehicles I consistently see here with rust anyway?

It rhymes with Lodges.
Sounds like Hodges.

giphy.gif

More like a lil over 3 weeks. Last time I’m probably gonna be able to do this ever.

@sunofwolf
Oh, I'm sorry-- I didn't know Neons had MaGiCaL anti-rust properties imbued upon them by the Dodge Brothers. Just as a fun fact, Texas is a state that people like to buy used cars from because they don't have to worry about rust so much. Know what vehicles I consistently see here with rust anyway?

It rhymes with Lodges.
Sounds like Hodges.

giphy.gif

Meme and markup game on point per usual. :fistpump:

More like a lil over 3 weeks. Last time I’m probably gonna be able to do this ever.

That'll be dope I'm sure. I look forward to seeing the world. There's far too much that I haven't seen.

Outside of just not really having the means to do so, I think I might be too much of a mitch to leave the country though. I just feel like I'd be one of those super duper unlucky people who gets thrown into foreign prison for breaking some cultural law or something. As my parents always said, "Trouble just has a way of sniffing me out." :shadycorn:

yea but the parts are cheap and its a easy car to repair. I like my neons-the dodge srt-4 got damaged by salt-may fix it. A honda would far apart also if salt hit it-very thin metal-rust easy. Neon cars are abused to no end, due to owners not taking care of them. notice today what am I drive-2001 Neon though zero degree winter and snow and salt-not honda-i don't want that car to rust too. Neon 2001 19 yrs old runs fine and the srt-4 runs fine 16yrs old.
I totally agree. Ive got two neons. One is srt4 and another is not. I drive just regular neon for winter salt and garage the srt4. Pulls hard and very light

cat1.jpg

I love my neon but also cat. I have some for sale if wanted. I also sell eggs and cranberrie organic. Best in the state organic certifiecation

cran.jpg

Looks like i got some more fan boys to.....ignore, yeah, that's the word. How is a Honda forum getting an srt4 infestation?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

did you know any car can crash with a lousy:shady: driver, see how good a honda is when a logging truck hits it. A ford Fairlane cop car did well in logging truck smash, he lived. Metal beats air bags every time:lildevil:

Multiple accounts should equal a ban. Also trolling members constantly like @sunofwolf does every time he’s online should equal a ban.

Balls in the moderators court. If they can’t see it’s a member from another forum messing around on this one then I don’t know what to say.

I miss the days when all we talked about were Honda's, our current cars (sparingly) or just something random. We weren't constantly bombarded by srt4 posts that had no relevance to the conversation.....ah, the good old days.

Anywho. Taking the kiddos to the trampoline park today and then i got some more organizing to do at home. I may also need to paint my passive speaker i built. Just looking at plain wood is boring me. It could use some finish work before i get to that point though. Gotta make a tool kit to keep in my trunk too, just incase.

What are y'all up to this weekend?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

somebody is stalking me. Using Identity Fraud. Not a good idea. I reported three posts that came from a Identity Fraud, also stalking. Not a good idea stalking and Identity Fraud is a very bad idea.

Last edited:
Back