moto360 facer watchface

integrate numbers from the tach as hour markers maybe??

3z6BHmA.jpg

Centre the pivot point of the hands of the clock just under the H......... (JAFYI) You asked........ That's just what I focused on when I saw it.

good suggestions. i have not had time to edit the background since it was all done on phone. i had planned adding some type of hashes. you have me an idea to make a dash themed one though. i just started with the facer app and its a bit in depth, so trying to figure out how the codes work.

the picture was just from the insurance shop to show wife repairs after son backed into it with tow hitch.

This was me picking up after it being fixed. Here are the before pictures. My son is not too happy about paying the deductible for it. Better $500 than $2000.

Attachments

• 1016141358a.jpg
    1016141358a.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 7
  • 1016141358b.jpg
    1016141358b.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 9
  • 1016141358c.jpg
    1016141358c.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 8
  • 1016141358d.jpg
    1016141358d.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 9
The repairs were 2k on that? What was replaced/painted?

The repairs were 2k on that? What was replaced/painted?

I looked at the breakdown a week ago, it was actually $1,700 near-bouts. From memory, they did the fender repaint (or whatever they do to recondition it), grills replaced top and bottom, fog light and housing replaced and some other things ( I did get a tiny bottle of touchup paint, which i needed from a separate incident). We debated on whether to let Progressive handle it or a Honda Body Shop. The guys that progressive used did a great job looks-wise in my opinion (could be duct tape and super glue underneath for all i know).

Funny (not really) story. I was on my way to work from picking it up from the progressive center and I was behind a slow dodge charger that kicked up a piece of wood that nailed the hood, right after I had contemplated on blowing around him but didn't. I was freaking the whole way to work. No damage though, must have been a strip of wood with no nails or anything sticking out. Guess that will teach me; next time I will just be the *** on the road.

as far as the background and hands? no. you can copy other faces and change them. both of my faces are based on copies of other faces. facer will start a blank new face.

The character face, i had to cut out the arms and fill in cut area to match where the arm was. one arm came from different picture altogether, which is why hue/lighting different.

for the art there are some photoshop templates you can download for the 360 that measures out the bottom sensor area of you want to design around that from non official sources. otherwise its a layer based design system with the round area masked so to speak if you picked round.

Last edited:
Back