Vehicle Model
14' Civic LX
Body Style
Sedan
Pictures are from day of purchase until present
thread 1.jpg
right before i left the dealer
Thread 2.jpg
as soon as i got home. everyone kept saying i bought a "space shuttle" and saying my plans for this car would be a waste...
Thread 3.jpg
Its manual trans. and i got it before the dealer put tint and other things. so it saved me some money. lol.
First thing i wanted to do was put wheels on it. Mugen.JPG
found a guy on a Facebook group called "SoCal Rims" who was selling real Mugen GP's. :brock:
Mugen 2.jpg
he needed the money because he lost his job so i lucked out and got them cheap. curb rash on 3 of them but I'm getting them fixed soon. also the insides were plasti dipped so i just needed to clean them up
mounted.jpg
you can see the curb rash and the ugly plasti dip inside. of course i didn't care...well because they're Mugens. haha.
Dirty.JPG
don't mind the dirtiness. lol. but this was how it looked with all 4 mounted. Definitely needed to be lowered. lowered.jpg
so i went to a local shop and bought some Eibach Sportline lowering springs. Gave it a 1.8" drop. plates.jpg
decided to buy some civic plates because.. well... why not. hahatint.jpg
next up. was getting the tint done. reached my 10 pic limit.

washed.JPG
this was taken the night after getting it tinted. it looked so much better!order.jpg
decided i wanted to put a spoiler on it and this one really caught my eyespoiler.JPG
spoiler 1.JPG
i liked the look. and now it definitely started turning headsspoiler 2.JPG
it had rained the day before so don't mind the dirtiness. lolspoiler 3.JPGclean.JPG
i really liked how the spoiler wasn't too big or too small either
intake.JPG
put an injen cai in yesterday as well.

he needed the money because he lost his job so i lucked out and got them cheap. curb rash on 3 of them but I'm getting them fixed soon. also the insides were plasti dipped so i just needed to clean them up
View attachment 39992
you can see the curb rash and the ugly plasti dip inside. of course i didn't care...well because they're Mugens. haha.
You need to get that curb rash repaired. It's ugly and it makes it look like you feel your way when parking against a curb:rotfl:
Nice wheels though. Looking good!

Very nice! Lot of changes in a short time. Car looks like its coming along nicely. Great score on getting a manual also.

You need to get that curb rash repaired. It's ugly and it makes it look like you feel your way when parking against a curb:rotfl:
Nice wheels though. Looking good!
yeah i know. it sucks. lol. but ill have them done in a couple weeks and thank you

Very nice! Lot of changes in a short time. Car looks like its coming along nicely. Great score on getting a manual also.
thank you. and yeah. the dealership i went to doesn't get these MT hardly ever

just ordered a Bayson R A style lip. will post pics when it comes in and mounted

getting more parts soon! side skirts. door visors. wheels refurbished. and exhaust. will post pics when each happens. :thumbsup:

What side skirts and exahaust are you getting? Great build so far :thumb:

I can't wait to see the rest of this finished. That lip is a nice addition.

Back