My 14' LX build

some plans are coming in motion. will have pics after install. but.... doing my own retrofit for the headlights in the next couple weeks. and trying to find an exhaust that i like, a lot harder than i expected since its non-si

How'd do the Eibach Sportlines feel? Are they noisy? I'm saving up for some coilovers for my EX, but the idea of simply grabbing up springs is really tempting right now.

How'd do the Eibach Sportlines feel? Are they noisy? I'm saving up for some coilovers for my EX, but the idea of simply grabbing up springs is really tempting right now.
they are little on the soft side to be honest. but no noise or anything. i would definitely recommend them. I've had them on for about a year already

I got sportlines as well. I feel the ride is a bit rough compared to stock. I have si shocks on my lx coupe

got the Blox Racing limited series 490 neo chrome shift knob. I have an adapter coming in tomorrow to make the boot look a little better but I'm very satisfied with it :thumb: Also have a bloc racing shift knob beanie coming in soonIMG_7589.jpgIMG_7590.jpg

Back