My 14 Si is on its way

Nice collection of previous rides. Interested to see the progression on your 14!

So I got thrown for a curve....the new Si's dont have the traditional header?!?!?! I was like wtf am i looking at an r18 header? I was all types of confused. Havent really been able to find anything that explains why?

So I got thrown for a curve....the new Si's dont have the traditional header?!?!?! I was like wtf am i looking at an r18 header? I was all types of confused. Havent really been able to find anything that explains why?

The K24's dont necessarily have headers now, they have a "downpipe" instead. Which actually made a lot of people upset when they debuted the K24Z

Is this good, bad, or doesnt really make a huge difference.

It doesnt make that big of a difference IMO. If you get a full race downpipe (headers for us '13 si owners etc) its the same gains as a good set of headers pretty much.

Thats kinda what if figured, besides the headers were a pain in the *** to install. Im assuming the down pipe is pretty easy.

would it be a good idea to get the car waxed the day i get it off the lot?

would it be a good idea to get the car waxed the day i get it off the lot?
It would be a great idea. There are cases were people end up fully detailing the car bc the car sits in the lot and clay bar becomes necessary. Your previous rides looked great. :thumb: I can't wait to see your new ride.

Back