My 2012 Honda Civic si 4dr Sedan

did you just purchase it, or you've owned it since 2012? Looks very clean. Welcome to the site.

yup. I got headers and downpipe ordered. Gonna lower in summertime.
you'll want hondata flashpro & a tune to take advantage of the downpipe. Others have said the car won't drive real great without it.

^^what he said get FP with intake and dp, I would ditch the headers they're hard to install on the 9th

I would ditch the headers they're hard to install on the 9th

Not really. However, they don't provide a gain in power that is usable. The power is gained near redline while sacrificing quite a bit of torque in the mid-range.

Only potential exception is extensive port matching and polishing (still to be corroborated as only one person has done this so far).

Intake headers are really only advisable if going the turbo route.

^^what he said get FP with intake

FlashPro with the K&N intake is unnecessary. Especially given this intake has been shown to cause the car to lose power...tuned or not.

you'll want hondata flashpro & a tune to take advantage of the downpipe. Others have said the car won't drive real great without it.

I got a 4yr warranty on the car (power/drive) Do you know if flash pro voids the warranty? Also how much you think it cost for the whole set up if I Wanted to do a flashpro and get it tuned?

It shouldn't void your full warranty plus you can also put the ecu back to stock. Flash pro and tune is about $780~ I would suggest vitviper he's an amazing tuner! Your car reminds me of my old 12 Si very clean so far, I'm getting tune by him soon for my 15 Si. Don't run those mods without a tune your car won't run so good.

Back