My build thread on my 13 Civic Si Sedan CBP FB6

Nice! Looks like @L.Doggyz kinda! Did you use a template to make sure they're identical or just eyeballed it...looks sweet :thumb:
Thanks!! I just eyeballed it for now. If I ever do it permanent then il use a template lol and yea @L.Doggyz car actually gave me the motivation to do it, iv been wanting to for a while until I saw them on his car it looked so good I had to do it! Lol

Also just ordered my FR downpipe! Il post updates as soon as I recieve and install it. Gonna do a before and after sound clips. I got the catless, does anybody know how much louder it will be after and also will it have that hiss sound? I already have the FR catback.
Pretty sure @Nix thought @squiggy 's full race setup was loud

Surprisingly not bad actually. Its definitely loud, but just cruising around you don't notice that much in traffic. Its not a super obnoxious lawn mower sound that would attract unwanted attention if you drive normally.

Also just ordered my FR downpipe! Il post updates as soon as I recieve and install it. Gonna do a before and after sound clips. I got the catless, does anybody know how much louder it will be after and also will it have that hiss sound? I already have the FR catback.

Great looking car! About the dp it will be loud and have a smell since you went catless I have the catted version with the full race exhaust and it's still pretty loud when I get on it... And I have the hiss sound too, the catless will also have the same hiss sound but a lil louder I think.

If I am just cruising and under 4k rpms, it isn't bad at all. Hard acceleration and above 4k rpms is when it is loud. The above 4k rpms is the worst when travelling highways. 70+ mph and it is always quite loud.

During VTEC, the intake actually drowns out the exhaust though. The PRL SRI has a very loud and mean growl to it.

Thanks for all the input guys I'm getting more anxious the more I read yalls comments! Lol

If I am just cruising and under 4k rpms, it isn't bad at all. Hard acceleration and above 4k rpms is when it is loud. The above 4k rpms is the worst when travelling highways. 70+ mph and it is always quite loud.

During VTEC, the intake actually drowns out the exhaust though. The PRL SRI has a very loud and mean growl to it.
I went back to the stock intake because iv heard not really any I take has any gains. Does that intake have any gains? And should I get an rbc manifold?

I went back to the stock intake because iv heard not really any I take has any gains. Does that intake have any gains? And should I get an rbc manifold?
RBC is only a good idea if you plan on going the turbo route.

3.5" intakes with a tune will result in some gains.

RBC is only a good idea if you plan on going the turbo route.

3.5" intakes with a tune will result in some gains.
Well one day I do wanna go turbo. But I couldn't even think about the time and money it would take right now so that will be either never or forever lol but as in just as an all motor right now would the rbc be ok?

There will be better places to spend the money instead of the RBC at the moment.

EDIT: So I read through your thread. The DP/catback from FR is a great place to start. Spend the RBC money on a proper (worth it) intake and retune. After that there are a few suspension bits you could look into. If you do decide to go turbo in the future just roll the cost of the new IM into the cost of the kit. Do it right, do it once. If you don't end up going turbo you won't have spent money you didn't need to.

Well one day I do wanna go turbo. But I couldn't even think about the time and money it would take right now so that will be either never or forever lol but as in just as an all motor right now would the rbc be ok?

With an RBC, you will gain some hp at the topend (near redline), but sacrifice considerable torque in the low/mid-range. The tradeoff is not worth it.

Ahh I don't want lose torque! To me that why this Si is so fun. Well then il probably just get the PRL SRI then for the stock IM.

I got my Full-Race DP today and I just got done installing it! Sounds amazing just gotta get a tune to get it sounding right and running better! Here's some pics il get a before and after video set up soon.
image.jpeg image.jpeg

Very Nice! I like how full race now stamps their logo, I have an older version and mine has a badge instead of the stamp. I love the quality of their products.

Very Nice! I like how full race now stamps their logo, I have an older version and mine has a badge instead of the stamp. I love the quality of their products.
Yea me too. When you hold it you can feel the quality and can tell they know what they're doing. And a badge? That's pretty cool I bet that looks awesome!

Back