These are interior panel carbon fiber cover total 4pcs
It's easy to DIY ha ha...
DSC_9020.JPG
DSC_9021.JPG
DSC_9023.JPG
DSC_9028.JPG
DSC_9031.JPG
Steering wheel cover total 3pcs
include the Cruise control and Sound Control and center...
DSC_6995.JPG
DSC_9041.JPG
DSC_9042.JPG
Carbon Fiber Cover Grille...​
I think that also can fit the SI model​
Cause that totally the same...​
DSC_6985.JPG
These are the Windows Frame total 4pcs
DSC_9064.JPG
DSC_9065.JPG
Hey Thanks for your watching.... I was buying a second hand civic 8th si (FG-2) From New Jersey ha ha I think I am totally in love with the USDM civic
Here are my new second hand ride from New Jersey
DSC_6864.JPG
DSC_6865.JPG
DSC_6872.JPG
DSC_6876.JPG

Last edited:
I don't think I've ever seen the USDM civic coupe with that spoiler. Did you guys put that spoiler on?

Are the covers real cf? They look great. The cars also look great. It's pretty crazy how you got a car from NJ shipped to Taiwan. I'm assuming it was by freight, but the delivery must have been very long.

I find it awesome how over here in the states people like to ship cars in from overseas and overseas you guys like to ship in cars from the states lol crazy world we live in!

The CF looks awesome :thumb:

that wing looks pretty good on the FG2. I'd love to see some more pics of it if you have any. What wheels are on the FG2, and what other plans do you have for the FG? :popcorn:

one is that just carbon wrap? two how did you do your wheel?

They look like overlays, not wrap.

Are the covers real cf? They look great. The cars also look great. It's pretty crazy how you got a car from NJ shipped to Taiwan. I'm assuming it was by freight, but the delivery must have been very long.

Hey bro,Thatˊs real CF cover.
This FG2 took me very long long time to wait.
But it worthy. haha

I find it awesome how over here in the states people like to ship cars in from overseas and overseas you guys like to ship in cars from the states lol crazy world we live in!

In taiwan we donˊt have to much honda car can choose.
We only have civic 1.8 and 2.0 AT in r18a and r20a.
So if we want k20a civic we only can import from USA.
Cause in Taiwan we can only drive left hand car.
Thatˊs why I ship it to Taiwan.
Poor Honda in Taiwan.

The CF looks awesome :thumb:

that wing looks pretty good on the FG2. I'd love to see some more pics of it if you have any. What wheels are on the FG2, and what other plans do you have for the FG? :popcorn:

Thanks bro.
These are the other pics for you.

20130418_175536.jpg Screenshot_2013-05-01-14-19-46.png Screenshot_2013-05-01-14-18-59.png Screenshot_2013-05-01-14-20-44.png Screenshot_2013-05-01-14-17-53.png
My recently tuning: execdy racing clutch, spoon header, buddy club rs sus, hondata flash pro and CF cover also the CF steering wheel. Thatˊs it.
the wheel is OZ but I want replace these rims.

one is that just carbon wrap? two how did you do your wheel?
excuse me i donˊt understand whatˊs your mean.
Could you explain it to me.
1.carbon wrap, these CF cover are true carbon fiber cover. Sorry I donˊt really understand. Sorry

2.I did not do anything on my wheel. But I do not really like these rims. I want change recently. haha

Back