my civic si in-car view 1/4 mile run

nice! Any mods? & what did you run?

injen cai, hondata reflash, thats about it for performance.

that run was a sucky 15.4, I'm going to put my stock intake back in. Ever since i installed the injen i cant even get close to my consistent 14.8 i used to get.

nice man, seems like that injen intake is sluggish, everyones complaining about em. it looks cool though! haha

What tires you running? Factory summer? I got all season.
Do you use traction control?
When I turn mine off I just spin to 60 foot.
Also the clutch gets smelly.

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk

What tires you running? Factory summer? I got all season.
Do you use traction control?
When I turn mine off I just spin to 60 foot.
Also the clutch gets smelly.

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk

falken azenis RT615k tires, NO traction control.

but when i ran 14.8, that was on stock wheels with the stock michelin all seasons.

just heat your tires, but dont go CRAZY, street tires get worse traction if you melt them. lol.
launch at 3500, and go!!

15.58 @ 93 MPH. Like the OP said, with Injen CAI my times are getting worse. I also have Ultimate Racing 3" Catback with straight mid pipe.
Michelin super sports, launching at 2700-3000 rpm, traction control off.

My best time ever with CAI,exhaust and throttle body spacer is 15.274 @ 94.35 MPH

15.58 @ 93 MPH. Like the OP said, with Injen CAI my times are getting worse.

See!! And when I said that before when I first put the intake on. People made fun of me. Saying I can't drive. And it wasn't back to back. And blah blah blah. The fluid dynamics of this intake mess with something. And Injen blasted me on their Facebook. It's ok. I'm done. Putting my stock intake back on.

See!! And when I said that before when I first put the intake on. People made fun of me. Saying I can't drive. And it wasn't back to back. And blah blah blah. The fluid dynamics of this intake mess with something. And Injen blasted me on their Facebook. It's ok. I'm done. Putting my stock intake back on.

Id be more the happy to defend you against Injen. Dyno results and 1/4 miles times have become worse! My friend with a stock 9th gen used to run 14.8's and 14.9's now me and him cant even break 15.000 s

Id be more the happy to defend you against Injen. Dyno results and 1/4 miles times have become worse! My friend with a stock 9th gen used to run 14.8's and 14.9's now me and him cant even break 15.000 s

thats EXACTLY what i wrote on my review of the intake. i ran CONSISTENT 14.8's and after i got the intake on, i couldnt break 15.0 to save my life!!! everyone bashed me and called me a troll, this was on the "other" 9th site. they all said that doesnt mean anything. I said, if this intake adds power, then i should at least be able to tie my best time, im not asking for 3 tenths. just more consistency. nope, nothing but SLOWER. lol. 15.3, 15.4, 15.1,

Nice run. Maybe the a future flashpro will fix the injen problem?

A real tune will help for sure. Once you gain control of your ecu, you can kiss goodbye to the intake's making you lose power over stock.

I ran 14,70with my Injen cai and full race catback....

I don't want to be a bad guy and say that's bullshit, but is there anyway that you can post a video or time slip??

Ive noticed everyone who has the Injen CAI installed, never mind a 3" exhaust, is running significantly slower times. Id like to see your reaction time, 1/8 mile, 1/4 mile and @ ?? MPH

Cheers!

I don't want to be a bad guy and say that's bullshit, but is there anyway that you can post a video or time slip??

Ive noticed everyone who has the Injen CAI installed, never mind a 3" exhaust, is running significantly slower times. Id like to see your reaction time, 1/8 mile, 1/4 mile and @ ?? MPH

Cheers!
there ya go brotha here is my time slip no vids because i was alone temperature was around 15°c

20121008_164621.jpg

Btw im used to drag racing

thanks man

All the days ive gone its been around 20-22°c. Plus my car has been over heating lately. Ive been changing my oil (0w-20) every 5000kms, im going to try and stick to regular maintenance now on (especially since winter is coming).

Back