my civic si in-car view 1/4 mile run

did 14.47 on stock car, the only i did was remove my sub and extra tire in the trunk of my car, temperature was 13C and i did power shifting, my worst time was 15.10, i did about 4 runs of 14.70 and one of 14.9 with my girlfriend inside the car. i have a video with my cellphone but it is blurry and at night which sucks.

only modification i have done to the car is plasti dip my wheels, calipers and the intake manifold...i havent done anything to increase hp. I used 94 octane gas and i went with a little bit less than half tank. hope that helps for people wonderingIMG_2765.jpeg IMG_0214.JPG

I'm not sure what the reaction time has to do with the clock, maybe the race win?

Man I have a injen cai and full race catted Downpipe and exhaust and at about 12 degrees C I could not break 15 those were my best but I was more consistent at 15.2 with similar split times but man I have the HFP so I should
Be quicker because the summer tires I figured I should be around 14.7 consistent I guess I need to get a time right? I can drive my car but wtf mods with no flash pro makes it worse?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 3
Man I have a injen cai and full race catted Downpipe and exhaust and at about 12 degrees C I could not break 15 those were my best but I was more consistent at 15.2 with similar split times but man I have the HFP so I should
Be quicker because the summer tires I figured I should be around 14.7 consistent I guess I need to get a time right? I can drive my car but wtf mods with no flash pro makes it worse?

With those mods, you absolutely need FlashPro. AF ratio will be out of whack and your power band will have changed. Not to mention you may want to rethink the Injen.

Injen was supose to be good but I got that a year and a half ago when I first got the car almost and yeah it's getting done next month so my 1/4 I'm hoping to be down to 14.5's ish might have to find the best tuned I take now...

Injen was supose to be good but I got that a year and a half ago when I first got the car almost and yeah it's getting done next month so my 1/4 I'm hoping to be down to 14.5's ish might have to find the best tuned I take now...

PRL 3.5" CAI.

Back