My Hellaslow Build

Did some text fitting on my friends rotiform nue 18x9.5 +25 and his battles 18x9.5 +23. The nues looked super big because of the full face but it indeed looked good. Also tried my friends rpf1 17x9 +22 to see how those will be at my current height and and camber spec. Have to go another inch lower to look good :/ decided to buy my buddies mb battles since hes hooking me up and try to tuck them with more camber once I get some arms to give it more for a aggressive look im trying to go for.

The rotiforms didn't look too bad. They look pretty heavy. Lol.

After seeing the first set of wheels, it does make the rpf1's look small. The battles will look good. There are a few people on them here.

I love the wide difference of selections rims. The rotiforms does make it look VIPish style. On the RPF1, are you sure its +22? Looks like +45 from the angle you took it.

Last edited by a moderator:
What way are you leaning right now in terms of wheels? Have you done any fender work to get things to fit or are you able to get by with just camber?

I appreciate the amount of work you guys must do swapping wheels just to see how it looks. Cool stuff.

The rotiforms didn't look too bad. They look pretty heavy. Lol.

They are heavy about 26lbs each without tire
After seeing the first set of wheels, it does make the rpf1's look small. The battles will look good. There are a few people on them here.

yeah After seeing most of the cars with it I think I can pull it off :D
I love the wide difference of selections rims. The rotiforms does make it look VIPish style. On the RPF1, are you sure its +22? Looks like +45 from the angle you took it.

There +22 the tires are 205/40 and im not tucking tire at all so looks really sunk
What way are you leaning right now in terms of wheels? Have you done any fender work to get things to fit or are you able to get by with just camber?

I appreciate the amount of work you guys must do swapping wheels just to see how it looks. Cool stuff.

Im picking up the battles to run on, planning on getting my fenders rolled and pulled up front and gonna run some decent camber out back
rotiform came out from white legacy ?
naw the white bagged legacy is my friends, he had polished nues

Boom here are the battles I just picked up from my buddy (minus the tires) hopefully I can get some tires next week and get my fenders rolled

Installed 8th gen Buddy club arms today so I can run the battles with good amount of camber. Also mocked the battles on, hopefully I can get it this low or near it when I get them on

Also maxed out my fronts without touching the preload, dosent look much from the pic only because of the stock tire but my under panel is hanging somewhat lower so gotta see how itll settle in once I get alignment and mount the wheels

Looks like a ton of stretch. What tire specs?

How fast do you drive? It looks like the wheels will hit the fenders if you hit a small crack on the road. lol. It looks good though.

Last edited:
How fast do you drive? It looks like the wheels will hit the fenders if you hit a small crack on the road. lol. It looks good though.

There is more than one way to roll/grind those fenders...

It looks like the front wheel lips are very flush with the fenders. I wasn't talking about the inner part of the fenders.

Back