My Hellaslow Build

what size tires are you running on the new set up? im so back and forth between 17s and 18s :x

Installed my Modulo style side skirt and must say, the smallest thing makes the biggest difference.

Looks good glad to see it on a 2013 anyways where did you get this one? Seller from eBay that goes by the name of Bayson R? Also fitment looks great! One more thing you got your fenders rolled from that fender rolla guy (I lurk on your ig sometimes lol) how much does he charge? And any kind of discount for someone willing to drive like 3 hours to get it rolled by him lol

Looks good glad to see it on a 2013 anyways where did you get this one? Seller from eBay that goes by the name of Bayson R? Also fitment looks great! One more thing you got your fenders rolled from that fender rolla guy (I lurk on your ig sometimes lol) how much does he charge? And any kind of discount for someone willing to drive like 3 hours to get it rolled by him lol

Thanks man, Yeah I got it from ebay. the fitment is alright, could use a heat gun treatment to get it better but not too bad. Not to sure haha. He's a homie of mine so hooks it up but you can talk to him about it, maybe he might hook it for the drive

Been a while since I posted. New wheels are on but having some rear fitment issue so hopefully a spacer will help clear the rear shock. Also added a rear window visor to add something to the rear. Wheel spec are 18x10j +25 Cosmis racing wheels with a 5mm in the front and needing a 3mm in the rear

Be careful with that 5mm spacer up front. It might not leave enough threads on the lugs for full engagement of the threads. I know you probably don't drive super fast since your car is very "styley" but, I'd hate to see you wreck it from a loose lug or two snapping/coming off. 3mm should be safe on the stock studs. If you already have extended studs then you don't have anything to worry about.

Make sure and use a torque wrench if you are checking them also. If you have limited threads you don't want to over tighten and strip them or over torque and weaken them if they are just holding on.

Looks good man! If you don't mind me asking how do you get so many wheels? Do you just trade around? Ive always wanted to try a different look, but I'm afraid it'll get really expensive.

Back