My LX build

Dude, you better take a video of the sound of that beast when it's installed...im one click away from ordering it!!! Twitch had nothing but great reviews on it so I have high hopes! lol

Nice addition! I'm curious about the catless version. The catted version is great still. I'm at 800 miles and my fourth revision with Vit. I'll post my full review with sound clips when I'm done. You should be very happy with it. Let us know what you think

Nice addition! I'm curious about the catless version. The catted version is great still. I'm at 800 miles and my fourth revision with Vit. I'll post my full review with sound clips when I'm done. You should be very happy with it. Let us know what you think

I still need to get hodata with a Vit tune, However I was waiting to finish my bolt-ons so I can just tune all at once. Thoughts?

You won't see much gains without the tune but i agree, wait till you're done with the bolt ons for the tune that way you won't have to pay for a re-tune

I still need to get hodata with a Vit tune, However I was waiting to finish my bolt-ons so I can just tune all at once. Thoughts?

I would get it with the DP. Before the retune I noticed a loss in low end power. I would describe it as bogging down under heavy throttle until you build pressure at 2-3k. Now that I'm in revision 4 that is starting to go away.

If your not going to be done with bolt one soon I wouldn't wait. It's only $100 for a retune. That's not a lot and totally worth it as far as I'm concerned. It would take me hours to do it myself.

What other bolt ons are you doing?

Whatever I can find available, right now I have a cold air intake, custom Magna-Flo Cat-back exhaust.. looking int the throttle body spacer right now. Do you know of anything else?

I've seen your car show pics. Not my scene but you do well.

TBS is out there, not really sure what it does for performance. I have one that I won but I never really noticed a difference.

Only other thing I can think of is the Weapon R intake manifold from the 8th. It should be a direct bolt on, it just looks like you would have a CEL from the EGR valve.

Your probably set where you are to get a tune. If you want to go nuts on performance flair You could go turbo to set you apart. Otherwise spend it on cosmetics for the show scene.

I've seen your car show pics. Not my scene but you do well.

TBS is out there, not really sure what it does for performance. I have one that I won but I never really noticed a difference.

Only other thing I can think of is the Weapon R intake manifold from the 8th. It should be a direct bolt on, it just looks like you would have a CEL from the EGR valve.

Your probably set where you are to get a tune. If you want to go nuts on performance flair You could go turbo to set you apart. Otherwise spend it on cosmetics for the show scene.

Thanks for the feedback bro!! I guess I'll go for the tune next.. :)

540f29b5a32448b51a52a6b03050d292.jpg

Before Install Of Downpipe

Everything seems to be good so far, no check engine lights. Was a little raspy at first. But seems to be going away.

Back