My LX build

Hey L.Doggyz How is the RV6 downpipe with Vittune treating you? good feel of the car - more power through out?..

Yea def feel a lot better, I have not completed the tune yet, still in process. So I'm still not getting its full potential as of yet. Will let you know when I do!! :)

oTxFQqm.jpg

Before we do this mod about changing the brake system, even it is possible, will there be a problem with any kind of inspection?

Before we do this mod about changing the brake system, even it is possible, will there be a problem with any kind of inspection?

No there shouldn't be as long as they're working properly. And have enough pad when you go for inspection.

Great build. do you still have the iPad setup in the dash? in the works of fabricating something myself, hoping for as good results as yours. (2012 si coupe)

Great build. do you still have the iPad setup in the dash? in the works of fabricating something myself, hoping for as good results as yours. (2012 si coupe)

Thanks Bro, yea I still have it. Works great and I'm still getting constant compliments. If you do it you won't be disappointed, one of my best mods.

Thanks Bro, yea I still have it. Works great and I'm still getting constant compliments. If you do it you won't be disappointed, one of my best mods.
Yeah, no doubt. I got it to work out nicely. Definitely gets compliments when people see it, even had people say it looked stock Love the 8 inch display too

Back