My new 13 SI Sedan.

Welcome! Any mods yet? Other than the plasti-dipped wheels...

Nice ride. If I had black I'd definitely plasti dip the chrome. You considering doing it seeing as you already did the wheels?

Welcome! Any mods yet? Other than the plasti-dipped wheels...
No, not yet, Just bought it a couple months ago. I wanted to go Forced Induction, but the wife aint having it. lol. I was thinking of giving it a 75 or 100 shot. I keep hearing different things. I heard wet shot is safer for engine, then I hear dry shot is better. I am of course going to upgrade the usual intake, exhaust, header…

Nice ride. If I had black I'd definitely plasti dip the chrome. You considering doing it seeing as you already did the wheels?
I have some plasti left not sure how the matte black would look though… Have you seen any? The chrome is kinda tacky looking.

I decided to go with it. Should be done tomorrow. I will post pics as soon as I am done. Did you have to remove the chrome? Or did you paint it in place. I started it today and removed the H and the civic off the rear and painted them. Was wondering about how to paint the rest.

I decided to go with it. Should be done tomorrow. I will post pics as soon as I am done. Did you have to remove the chrome? Or did you paint it in place. I started it today and removed the H and the civic off the rear and painted them. Was wondering about how to paint the rest.

I just masked it. I didn't want to take them off.

Took me all day, but she is totally blacked out, No more ugly chrome. Time for a mean stance and performance mods!

That is blacked out for sure. There won't be many like it. Good job.
+1 obviously I like the blacked ooh look
tu9ury3u.jpg

Back