My Rally Red 2013 Civic SI

so ok i added the billet pro shot throw shifter and all i got to say 30% throw reduction is amazing i love this ****. I had the skunk2 one on my 8th and it was about 20 to 25% and it felt nice but this one is amazing im actually thinking of getting the buddy club one now since its 40% reduction but idk.

so ok i added the billet pro shot throw shifter and all i got to say 30% throw reduction is amazing i love this ****. I had the skunk2 one on my 8th and it was about 20 to 25% and it felt nice but this one is amazing im actually thinking of getting the buddy club one now since its 40% reduction but idk.
Yes you should get the buddy club short shifter and I'll buy the one you have off you.

Lol u should have told me I just bought cause it was cheap unwanted the buddy club
Lol. Next weekend I'm redoing my headlights. I'm trading for stock headlights and cash on Saturday and I've got 2 more sets of projectors ordered so on the 4 day I'm doing a quad projector retrofit for my car

I'm going back to stock first so I don't have to open these headlights up a second time. I ordered my projectors from @webby. I'm trading headlights with a guy in San Bernardino then go to a car meet down there

ok so its been a while since I have posted anything I went to korea and now back in the states with cash so my updates I purchased the prl ram air and the zdx throttle body if you are wondering im doing the rbc swap I got bored and didn't like the color so I did this
IMG_0974.JPG IMG_0973.JPG
so I kinda painted it with wrinkle black and I baked it in my homemade oven lol
IMG_0975.JPG

it came out amazing I had to cover the the map sensor port with this nice plug
IMG_0977.JPG Oh any throttle body came out niceIMG_0976.JPG so I unwrapped it and added the plug IMG_0985.JPG IMG_0986.JPG IMG_0987.JPG IMG_0988.JPG IMG_0989.JPG

I also didn't like the chrome on the PRL adapter and the PRL ram air
IMG_0994.JPG so I painted and cooked IMG_0990.JPG IMG_0991.JPG
it came out nice
IMG_0992.JPG IMG_0995.JPG now waiting for the intake manifold that I forgot back at home to get mailed to me.

Back