My Si's

Armybuff281

Spartanburg, SC
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
4dr sedan
Whats up my fellow Honda enthusiasts. My name is Devlin and I'm a proud new member to this forum and also the proud new owner of this 2013 polished metal metallic Si Sedan and I also own the 2000 electron blue pearl Si fully loaded with lots of new aftermarket parts.

ynzM31S.jpg
[/IMG]
hKtbOz9.jpg

lvIhvuW.jpg
ws6WGjO.jpg
ynzM31S.jpg
CL1CUMc.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks I'm going to try and qualify the new one in next years calendar but there are a few more mods I want to do before entering.

Welcome! Really nice bay in the 7th.
What have you done to the 9th so far?
and what wheels are those?
looking sharp!

They are the concave series DC Wheels 18x8 w/ 215/40r18 Nitto neo gen. Other than that i put 2" D2 lowering springs and jdm emblems and R8 style halo projectors thats all but I plan on getting mugen style rain guards, moonroof guard, hood guard and a lip that goes on the 06 sti. Johnathansonline has one on his '13 si he is also a member. A full race exhaust and probably going to wait on the intake from them if they make it otherwise I'm going to wait for skunk2 intake.

What do you think of these, i can get them for under 500 for the set, i couldn't find any google pictures of them on civics but i did find them on some other vehicles

ANZIO_TURN_46.jpg 1.jpg 2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back