8th Gen My TW Fa5-RR

A_Scamm

Long Island, New York
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
Whats up guys! Just switched over from 8thcivic since that forum is basically dead!
Here's a few timeline pics of my Fa5. More to come in the spring when I can put my sexy parts back on after this horrible NY winter...

Engine / Performance Modifications:
K&N SRI
Skunk2 Alpha Header
Invidia q300 exhaust
Flashpro
Tuned by VitViper

Suspension & Wheel Modifications:
17" Konig Lightnings/ Plasti dipped si stockies (winter)
Eibach Springs
Stoptech Brakes and rotors

Exterior Modifcations:
Mugen RR Front bumper/ under Lip HFP (winter)
Mugen RR side skirts
Mugen RR rear diffuser
Mugen wing with CF middle
Mugen FD2 trunk
09-11 FD2 octagon depo taillights
Mugen window Visors
Rear Roof spoiler
HID headlights
Nokya Hyper Yellow Fogs
Front and rear JDM emblems
35% tints all around

Interior Modifications:
Mugen Carbon Fiber weighted Shift knob
OEM rubber floor mats
Red LED under glow in footwells
LED dome and map lights
2011 Civic LX rear deck (for 3rd brake light)
JDM Steering wheel emblem

Time for some PICSSS:cucumber:
unnamed (15).jpgunnamed (16).jpg
When I first bought her! Full HFP Kit all around and 35% tints!
unnamed (18).jpg
Pasti-dipped the wheels!
unnamed.jpg unnamed (17).jpg unnamed (11).jpg
Jumped ahead a little. Threw on the wing, visors, emblems, eibach springs. That bad sticker faze... Come on we all had one.
unnamed (1).jpg
New wheels! Konig Lightnings
165.JPG unnamed (19).jpg
Don't you love those crappy Iphone shots??

Last edited:
unnamed (5).jpg
All taped up for the Tail of the Dragon! Rt129
unnamed (3).jpg
unnamed (4).jpg
Oh the Irony... Over inflated all seasons, a nasty nasty nasty turn, pacing with my dad and the rest of S2ki, and understeering like a boss... This was the Snake btw not the Dragon
unnamed (7).jpg
You may think I'm lying, but this was all the damage along with my crap stained boxers... Luckiest and scariest day of my life hahaha
unnamed (8).jpg
unnamed (9).jpg
unnamed (10).jpg
After 2 hours waiting for a wrecker to pull me out, we drove down and ripped up the Dragon!

Probably the coolest road trip of my life! I can't wait till I go again
Anyway, I got home and had some work to do...
295.JPG
Installed some red underglow

044.JPG
The Mugen RR era has began...
115.JPG
246.JPG
098.JPG
243.JPG 244.JPG
The guy did a horrifying color match job... had to get her detailed and bring out the car's true color to match the new paint.

Again, I'm sorry about these crappy iphone pics, but i think you get the idea.
280.JPG
A little better matched
unnamed (20).jpg
New Mugen Carbon Fiber weighted shift knob thanks to my beautiful girlfriend!
unnamed.png unnamed (14).jpg
Picked up the FD2 trunk and depo tails. oh hell yeah ;)
photo 1 (3).JPG
Although all fun has to come to an end... and New York goes through this horrible thing you Cali and southern guys don't know about. WINTER. Had to break out the Knob Sock... <-- Trademarked ;)

And worst of all...
I put her all back to winter mode :'(
photo.JPG

More to come in March-April when it's not cold as f*ck and snowing every night...

Thanks guys! hope you liked it

Welcome to the forum. Great looking car BTW and holy crap! That crash! Lucky as heck.

ex NY-er and 8th gen owner also. Hahaha was just back in NY this past week. Loved the return to salt and snow.

Wait a minute!? You were the 8th gen that was with the S2ki group in September when 9thcivic was there, weren't you?
I swear I saw your car and plate. A bunch of us were wondering if you were with us or not. Crazy!
Glad to have you over here!

Welcome to the forum. Great looking car BTW and holy crap! That crash! Lucky as heck.

ex NY-er and 8th gen owner also. Hahaha was just back in NY this past week. Loved the return to salt and snow.

Thanks! And yeah i got so lucky! New York is a little ridiculous at the moment. We are about to get another foot dumped on us this Thursday :(

Wait a minute!? You were the 8th gen that was with the S2ki group in September when 9thcivic was there, weren't you?
I swear I saw your car and plate. A bunch of us were wondering if you were with us or not. Crazy!
Glad to have you over here!

Yeah that was me! lol
Went down with S2ki cuz my dad and a few buddies are in it. I saw a lot of you guys in Fontana. I believe you all stayed like right across the street from the fields right? That trip was amazing

Oh man yeah, we did see your car last fall! I kept asking everyone who the guy in the white 8th gen with NY plates was. hahahaha.

im really debating that front bumper and rear lip where did you buy from and how do you like it? i love the look.
edit: this is what im looking into getting it has front bumper, front lip, side skirts, rear lip for 675 shipped
any input?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/06-11-HONDA-CIVIC-4DR-SEDAN-MUGEN-RR-BODYKIT-FRONT-BUMPER-REAR-LIP-SIDE-SKIRT-/130811006834?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&fits=Year:2007|Make:Honda|Model:Civic|Submodel:Si&hash=item1e74f18f72&vxp=mtr

I bought mine all separately from BaysonR Motorsports. All the parts fit perfectly. The only complaint I have is with the rear lip, but this is with every single Mugen RR rear lip from every seller. The exhaust will rub against the bottom of the lip causing it to burn. You have to get longer exhaust hangers to make it not hit. I love my setup though and totally recommend getting it.

I bought mine all separately from BaysonR Motorsports. All the parts fit perfectly. The only complaint I have is with the rear lip, but this is with every single Mugen RR rear lip from every seller. The exhaust will rub against the bottom of the lip causing it to burn. You have to get longer exhaust hangers to make it not hit. I love my setup though and totally recommend getting it.

Well sounds like im gonna start saving up.

Back