Navigation not connecting after having subs connected PLEASE HELP!!

Zach12385

Recently i took my car to an audio shop to connect my stock radio to my subs (2 12"s) and ever since then my navigation on my radio wont connect to the satellites that control the navigation. I tried to connect it on numerous different occasions in different locations and nothing's working. Im taking it to the dealership but i was wondering if anyone knows what the problem is. I have no access to ANY part of the touch screen whatsoever and i cant even use my equilizer on my radio. Other than that audio works perfectly and the volume works i just can't connect the navigation for some reason

I wouldn't take it to the dealership, I'd take it to the audio shop that did your work. The dealer will prob look and say your installer screwed things up. They'll prob charge you for looking at it as well, since it's not a factory warranty issue. Do you know how they hooked the sub up? Like where they hooked in

I wouldn't take it to the dealership, I'd take it to the audio shop that did your work. The dealer will prob look and say your installer screwed things up. They'll prob charge you for looking at it as well, since it's not a factory warranty issue. Do you know how they hooked the sub up? Like where they hooked in

They wired an RCA converter into the front left and right speakers(from the harness) and hooked up the remote wire to the power wire of the radio

truly don't know, but I would go to the audio shop first

Back