NBA Thread

I really hope K-Mart comes back for the next season him and jason kidd play perfectly together...their chemistry from the Nets days is still there lol..that Nets team kicked a**

Kidd, Martin, Carter, Jefferson.

VC was making 50 point games when he was a Net though. He was soaring all over the basket.

Wow. 23 points in the second half by the Celtics.

OKC is done too. Rockets might take the series now.

Yep that team has NO luck lol...KD and Ibaka need to carry all the load now..they might get to the western conference finals though......my knicks playing tonight!! Time to take a 3-0 series lead....MIAMI WE'RE COMING FOR YOU!! lol *in a mike tyson voice*

Last edited:
Westbrook had 19 and 24 points on the first two games. He was a pretty significant scorer for OKC. Now Durant and everyone else have to step up.

I won't get too nerdy here because I don't know the exact numbers but Kevin durant averaged 90/50/40 - 90% FT 50% FG and 40% 3PM so that's half of his shots are going in HALF. Now with all that being said Westbrook almost took double the amount of shots as Durant during the season mind you he didn't average as many points or was he nearly as efficient. So it's safe to say that not only will Durant be able to make the shots but you better believe Scott Brooks will be feeding him the ball. And my final point who does Houston have that can defend Durant? Harden is too small, Asik will have his hands full with Ibaka so who does that leave....Chandler Parsons...lets face it even though he has had a breakthrough season offensively he does not have the defensive skills to stop Durant.... With all that said though Westbrook will be missed but Durant will still carry this team past the rockets at the least /rant ;)

Back