need help for 2013 price!!!

I would stay away from the car if the steering wheel is not centered but it drives straight. If it's pulling then the wheel being off is an alignment issue. If the car drives straight with a crooked wheel it means that wheel has been pulled off the steering column at some point. Possibly from a wreck. I would, ugh this sounds so cheezy, but...

"ask to see the carfax" and see if the car has been wrecked. If not, that wheel issue would frighten me. Who knows what bent parts could be lurking. Nice call on walking from the sales guy who was oblivious.
Or, simply when the car was aligned, the steering wheel was not positioned TDC and the tie rods were adjusted accordingly to whatever degree the steering wheel was rotated.

Reactions: Nix
I agree fully, I grabbed my 13 right before the 14 were on lots for less then 20k brand new. Also most people that get si's do beat on them at least a little.
thanks for the input, i wonder where do you live at? i live in socal and its kinda hard to haggle the dealers around me maybe im just lacking on experience,
btw i got a qoute for 21,515 the other day and the next day the car was sold! got a offer price from edmunds (its a offer certificate). do you guy think i can use it for haggling in the other dealer? i talk to a salesperson and he said they are trying to make some rooms for 2015's already.

thanks for the input, i wonder where do you live at? i live in socal and its kinda hard to haggle the dealers around me maybe im just lacking on experience,
btw i got a qoute for 21,515 the other day and the next day the car was sold! got a offer price from edmunds (its a offer certificate). do you guy think i can use it for haggling in the other dealer? i talk to a salesperson and he said they are trying to make some rooms for 2015's already.

I'm in Upstate NY. The $20,000 quote was from a dealership near Albany, NY. Like you just said, it was also sold before I could call the guy back haha. I had a hell of a time trying to haggle with the dealership in my area. That's why I tried to branch out a bit. You may need to take a bit of a trip to get the price you want. You can definitely use dealership offers against one another. Depending on their volume of sales, they may be willing to match/beat someone else's price(s).

I bought my 2013 Si this past weekend. Certified used with 11,800 on the odometer. Asking price was $19,995. Due to the pretty low miles, imo anyway, I thought it was a decent deal but still tried haggling price. They really weren't looking to budge much, only taking an extra $500 off. Total price with fee's and such was 22k. Considering the condition of the car and the certified used warranty, I took it.

I financed 15k(T.T.T. including) after a 9k down payment @ 0.9% through Honda finance on my brand new 15 coupe. No navi/summer tires.
Think i payed a little more than what i could have but not to upset

Back