Need Help Removing Full Race Catless DP - Dallas Area!

ericc191

Dallas
Vehicle Model
Honda Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
Hi everyone. I have decided to put my Civic back to stock and ride out the rest of my lease. I made some mistakes during the lease agreement and have been on the fence for awhile now on whether or not to keep it once the lease is up. I've decided not to.

I had a good friend who helped me install the FR DP at his place, but he has since been transferred to SF for work. All the rest of my buddies are not really "car enthusiasts" like us here, lol.

If you're in the Dallas area (I live in Bedford) and have the proper equipment to help me put my stock DP back on, I would greatly appreciate it. I'll even bring beer and food money!

Let me know here or PM! Thanks!

EDIT: Got it all taken care of!

Last edited:
Bump. Still looking to get this done! PM me and maybe we can work something out with what I do with the FR DP once it's uninstalled. I won't be planning to keep it.

It's all good. Started saving for a WRX so I've got plenty of time to get this DP off. Just looking to give another member an awesome deal on it.

I'd really appreciate it. I can provide beer, pizza, whatever. I live in Old East Dallas/Lakewood, but could come to you. I still don't have a place to do it. Starting to think about just renting a bay at mybay in Denton.

I definitely don't have a place to do it, but can come to you. I'll be out of town next week, but free after that. Preparation is the key to doing it quickly. We'd need to jack the car up, remove the windshield wiper assembly and need a special O2 sensor bolt ratchet remover thing. I forget its exact name, but I remember getting one from AutoZone for under ten.

I plan to rent a bay at mybay in Denton and do it myself. I'll still be saving money and I'll know it was done right.

eee58a26a283acd1d7e318de2bc6111f.jpg

It really is a beauty.

Back