Need help with buying a exhuast

Murcethecurse

Hi guys im having hard time planning to buy an exhaust with a good HP AND TQ gain not too loud.
i also have a injen cai in my car already.
any suggestion??

I like my tsudo cat back. It's a 2.75 in so gains arent as good as a 3" but of u are on a budget it's the way to go

Well if u plan on getting the full race turbo it wouldn't hurt to have the FR exhaust already there. Unless you are planning on doing a custom exhaust which is what I'd like to do.

what did you end up getting? i know this is an older tread but in the same situation as far as how loud they are.

about a month ago he said he still hadn't decided between a few different exhausts. There are quite a few exhaust clips from users here -
http://9thcivic.com/forum/media/category/2012-honda-civic.3/

webby you are master at what you do!! thank you

to follow up on this thread i went with the n1 invidia reason is the way it looks and the throttle is the nice on it. i dont know about gains though never dyno my cars before
webby if you know anyone with dyno results on there n1 invidia exchaust please post it up. thank you

Someone was asking about the N1 like two days ago and no one chimed in. I haven't seen anyone say they had the n1 yet. Are you willing to make a short exhaust vid that I could add to the youtube channel?

Someone was asking about the N1 like two days ago and no one chimed in. I haven't seen anyone say they had the n1 yet. Are you willing to make a short exhaust vid that I could add to the youtube channel?

okay i will get that going when i have free time webby and i'll pm it to you

Any updates on an exhaust clip for the Invidia N1 exhaust? Haha, I've been looking and waiting forever for one! I'm bout to just jump on it and get one...I like the Q300 but it's a bit too quite for me.

Back