Need some advice!

MrK24

Paris, TX
Vehicle Model
SI
Body Style
Sedan
I'm about to buy the UR Catback with secondary muffler, titanium burnt tip, and gaskets for $870 shipped. But they offered me a combo with the UR dp castles with gaskets and the exhaust for $1250 shipped.

Should I jump on that combo price or should I just get the exhaust for now? Thanks guys!

I'm about to buy the UR Catback with secondary muffler, titanium burnt tip, and gaskets for $870 shipped. But they offered me a combo with the UR dp castles with gaskets and the exhaust for $1250 shipped.

Should I jump on that combo price or should I just get the exhaust for now? Thanks guys!
If you have the money, I would. That's a good price and I really like my UR downpipe

The DP is the best-bang-for-your-buck modification you can get right now for a NA build. It will also benefit a supercharger by about 1,000,000 times. The only exception, don't get it if you want to turbo later on. :)

If you have the money, I would. That's a good price and I really like my UR downpipe
So should I jump on this deal..? Haha, the combo deal is ridiculous!

The DP is the best-bang-for-your-buck modification you can get right now for a NA build. It will also benefit a supercharger by about 1,000,000 times. The only exception, don't get it if you want to turbo later on. :)
And I don't plan on going turbo or supercharging in the future...I wanna stay NA :)

so they're taking $20 off... plus whatever the additional shipping fees would be?

how do you figure?

870 initial price exhaust shipped
399 downpipe (w/out shipping)
====
$1269 ..(without downpipe shipping).

They're offering you $1250 shipped (unless I'm missing something?) $19 savings... plus whatever it'd normally cost to ship the downpipe. no?

how do you figure?

870 initial price exhaust shipped
399 downpipe (w/out shipping)
====
$1269 ..(without downpipe shipping).

They're offering you $1250 shipped (unless I'm missing something?) $19 savings... plus whatever it'd normally cost to ship the downpipe. no?
Ooops, I had my #'s wrong...sorry. It's about a $59 saving instead of buying direct off the website. Yeah...sounds like you pretty much got it right w/out the downpipe shipping. Hmm...now that I think about it...doesn't sound all that great anymore

well, it is a discount. You're the first I've heard of being offered something like that. As others have said... it's the biggest bang for your buck improvement in HP/TQ

well, it is a discount. You're the first I've heard of being offered something like that. As others have said... it's the biggest bang for your buck improvement in HP/TQ
Yeah true...Idk, just tough to think about lol. I might just go with the downpipe and get a diff exhaust, idk...

Back