Neighbor lady wrote me a note for "burn out"

Dennis Rockholt

9k Alll Day
Franklin, TN
Vehicle Model
370Z Fairlady aka "Nismo"
Body Style
Coupe
So I was testing out my most recent tune from vit and I did a little burn out in first gear. Was nice, good pull etc. Come out to leave for a local bar and some nim wit put a note on my window saying "if you attempt another burn out in the neighborhood you will be visited by the cops next time" whatever. Lady get off your high horse.

As funny as I find it, dude, you drive a red civic, don't attract any more attention than you already do with the police!

So I was testing out my most recent tune from vit and I did a little burn out in first gear. Was nice, good pull etc. Come out to leave for a local bar and some nim wit put a note on my window saying "if you attempt another burn out in the neighborhood you will be visited by the cops next time" whatever. Lady get off your high horse.

A "little burnout?" Is there such a thing? Lol I agree with that lady. Time and place for stuff like that. ;)

Burnout = e-brake on + rev engine + dumping the clutch.

I doubt you did a 'burnout'.

Just to drag(no pun intended) this topic out a little.......
philosophy 101.......... Burning rubber in a community area where there are ppl who can see/hear your actions, is going to draw not just ppl that think it's cool, but ppl who don't.
Where burning rubber in a warehouse area on Sunday isn't going to draw attention from anyone.
So to do it in a community is to draw attention, and to live with the results.

P.S. Wouldn't rebalancing the wheels be required?

(Being retired gives me a lot of time on my hands).

That's one thing I've never had a desire to do with this car, my first few cars got the tires trashed pretty quick, but I haven't really beat on this one much. I think I've only seen the two red light on the shift indicator like 3 or 4 time and most days it doesn't even see vtec.

If you would have stunted on my street I would have said something too (not to the cops though). I got kids. I don't want anyone stunting in a residential area, you can surely find a better place.

Reactions: Nix
Back