New 2013+ Sedan LED Taillights?!

Jeffuhnator

Hayward
Vehicle Model
Honda Civic LX
Body Style
Sedan
Hey guys, its been a while. Don't worry, I'm always lurking in the dark. Anyways, I saw this in a group thread on facebook. I wanted to share it here as well. I hope you like them as much as I do.

I'm debating on the red or clear.
$_57-1.JPG $_57.JPG $_57-2.JPG

they dont look bright enough...anyone have the original red/clear version of these LED tails??

Very nice. Personally I'd go clear with your car colour. The grey and clear would look great together.

But the smoke ones would look even better......

Overall they aren't bad looking. Maybe a little too BMW like? A night shot and the brake lights on would be nice.....not great daytime brightness for the "parking" lights.

Mine are a little different, but gives you an idea of light output. I put some VHT Nightshades on some parts. I don't have a picture with the brake lights on.
They are plenty bright.

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Last edited:
Not sure if you noticed, but the fitment seems to be off on the car that I posted. Maybe because of the cf trunk....

I've had the coupe version of these tailights for about a year now, they're quite bright, I have nightshade on mine just cleared where the pattern of the light is and have had no problems, look great, and plug directly into the stock harness with no wiring modifications needed. They are truly plug and play and I love them. image.jpgimage.jpg

Back