New and PUMPED

¡Däs Boot!

So excited to finally join a car forum and actually own the car! I have a 2014 civic si on lease, already put in yellow fogs and a tint job, a JDM steering wheel emblem is on the way, and I'm so excited to learn what else I can do!\

Through the winter I will be focusing on apperance mods, because they are mostly cheaper and easier to do in the cold than a preformance mod. Springtime will hopefully bring a hondata to my hands though, and from there who knows! ******* love my si only 2500 miles aww yes.

Are you planning to buy the car after leasing? Not worried about returning it to stock if you aren't keeping it?

Are you planning to buy the car after leasing? Not worried about returning it to stock if you aren't keeping it?

I'm actually planning on returning it, I am doing most/all mods muyself and keeping all the original parts in the garage and if they request to bring it back to stock I can do it no prolem.

Normally I wouldn't lease a performance car but 60% residual?!??! I can't say no to that my lease is 220 a month only taxes and fees down (2100)

OK just got about $130 more of cosmetic stuff for the car, I will be making a build thread in the near future for logs!

So excited to finally join a car forum and actually own the car! I have a 2014 civic si on lease, already put in yellow fogs and a tint job, a JDM steering wheel emblem is on the way, and I'm so excited to learn what else I can do!\

Through the winter I will be focusing on apperance mods, because they are mostly cheaper and easier to do in the cold than a preformance mod. Springtime will hopefully bring a hondata to my hands though, and from there who knows! ******* love my si only 2500 miles aww yes.
Hey there congratulations on your new lease! I'm doing the same mods to my car, but I bought mine.

Back