New chick looking to customize my '15 civic si

Kim Kelley

Santa Barbara
Vehicle Model
Civic si
Body Style
2 door coupe
Been reading the forums for awhile but just signed up. Trying to customize my 2015 civic si 2 door coupe, black and have some questions about compatibility with parts or accessories. For example 2013 led tail lights will fit a 2015? or floor mats for regular civic vs si. Can't seem to find a good site or locate parts specific for 2015 si. Was hoping all you experts out there could help a girl out??

image.jpeg

Welcome aboard!

As a fellow female, you'll find tons of information here and some helpful folks.

What are you wanting in a floormat?
Also--what kind of tails are you wanting? Most people now a days are using various vinyls to customize tails instead of changing them out...altezzas, euros, that sort of thing are "out of style" so to speak.

I'd suggest to look at some of the member's rides threads, and the color specific threads to see some ideas for modifications/accessories you may want to add to your car.

Tail lights/head lights won't fit I'm pretty sure but things like intakes/exhausts/downpipes/floormats will work from 2012+. Welcome! :)

Hello and welcome!

Sad to say that the mods are lacking for the 9thgen in general but mainly for our 14-15 Sis since all the changes Honda made and aftermarket companies not wanting to spend money on research to yield a small amount of sales/profit. I've already ran into the issue of buying parts that I thought would of fit the 15, but did not.

As mentioned above....please look around the site to see if other member have gotten aftermarket parts that your looking for. I believe that there is a vendor on our site that sells aftermarket floor mats that are way better than the OEM ones. The name slips me know.... @webby do you happen to know he vendor?

my only advise is if you want to get that big mod, focus on that mod and try to avoid buying the little ones. if you do, it only makes it that much more difficult to reach.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nix
Welcome to the forum! There are some people on here that could definitely help you out! I have the oem rubber mats for mine and I like them!

Oem All season floor mats from the 8th Gen civic also fit just fine, I have a set from my 8th on my 2015 si and they fit really good, plus you can find them cheaper

Seems like the "new chick" ain't coming back no more. Last login was on Wednesday at 2:31AM and only 1 post. Not cool....

Seems like the "new chick" ain't coming back no more. Last login was on Wednesday at 2:31AM and only 1 post. Not cool....
@Michal006 it takes a little while for the car addiction to get going and I guess when your car is brand new you might not want to start replacing parts right away.
I'm always amazed at what people are looking to do to "modify" their cars.
Floor mats and tail lights? What's wrong with factory?
Oh well, to each his/her own.
If @Kim Kelley ever comes back..........welcome to the forum.

Been reading the forums for awhile but just signed up. Trying to customize my 2015 civic si 2 door coupe, black and have some questions about compatibility with parts or accessories. For example 2013 led tail lights will fit a 2015? or floor mats for regular civic vs si. Can't seem to find a good site or locate parts specific for 2015 si. Was hoping all you experts out there could help a girl out??

View attachment 49754
Yospeed.com PasswordJDM.com Autoanything.com I found lots of stuff for my 14 si coupe and make sure you search for coupon codes for those sites too....Good Luck

Back