New Civic owner

welcome to the forum & congrats on the purchase. What kind of mods are you thinking about

HaHa "Plan on doing some little mods, nothing over the top." Usually people who say that are the ones who can't stop modding.

Nice color too.

I want to do exhaust, probably the q300, and a cold air intake and more than likely I'll do some sort of headlight and tail light swap and the front lip extender.

Welcome nice car. You call 2k+ in mods nothing over the top? You probably won't stop til you hit FI

Welcome and congrats on the purchase!

If you plan on any intake/exhaust mods leave room in your budget for Flashpro and an e-tune.

It is 100% needed for any intakes that are 3.5" in diameter, which from testing seems to be the only size that makes any gains. Also needed for any exhaust mods to help keep the engine running optimally and draw out the power.

Welcome and congrats on the purchase!

If you plan on any intake/exhaust mods leave room in your budget for Flashpro and an e-tune.

It is 100% needed for any intakes that are 3.5" in diameter, which from testing seems to be the only size that makes any gains. Also needed for any exhaust mods to help keep the engine running optimally and draw out the power.
I will definitely be asking for help lol. Can I order the tune first, then wait to use it until I get the parts?

Sure. Vitviper sometimes runs flashpro/etune combo specials. You'd just tune whenever you wanted.

Back