New here guys!!!!!

Skunk2 intake done!!! Next short shifter and the torque solutions shifter cables bushings

Hey Guys!!! I got a question. When I bought mi used si 2013 the system charging is giving problems but it's due that the sensor for the battery is not there (already went to Honda and they want to Bill me like $578 for cables and sensors) is there a way that I could disabled that via a fuse or where could I order the sensor so I can install it myself?

Skunk2 intake installed

ae75743f97fbd86ffc6779ad44274b1e.jpg

Last edited:
Not sure If you bought it already, but if you want to see any gains with that intake you need to get flashpro and tune.

Not sure If you bought it already, but if you want to see any gains with that intake you need to get flashpro and tune.

Yeah you are right but it gave me an increase about 7HP if i get the Flashpro I already have a friend who has the best program I have seen in Puerto Rico so I would go to him to program it!!!

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/11/29/44b7bae08069bf021518b872ed523af1.jpg[/IMG

Honda wheel caps!!!

Welcome! Regarding your post on the charging system/problem...the sensor your talking about. Is it a temp sensor (as most batt tray sensors are) or what code /issue are you seeing that pertains to the battery.

Welcome! Regarding your post on the charging system/problem...the sensor your talking about. Is it a temp sensor (as most batt tray sensors are) or what code /issue are you seeing that pertains to the battery.
well the car is fine the only thing is that it says problem with system discharge

Welcome! Regarding your post on the charging system/problem...the sensor your talking about. Is it a temp sensor (as most batt tray sensors are) or what code /issue are you seeing that pertains to the battery.[/QUOTE

Let me get a pic and post it

Problem with the system discharge...going with "this is what the EMC/PCM(brain of the car) tells me" I would first check the battery charge/state of health. Low batt charge can cause weird issues (an alternator only semi charges/maintains a batt's charge). If your batt's (test) good then get a simple volt meter and check the voltage between your positive and negative terminals (*as the car is running) is between 13.5 and 14.5V. If your low voltage or if rpm increase increases volt output then most likely your alt is bad. Other issues may still be prevalent but i'd start with this.

Problem with the system discharge...going with "this is what the EMC/PCM(brain of the car) tells me" I would first check the battery charge/state of health. Low batt charge can cause weird issues (an alternator only semi charges/maintains a batt's charge). If your batt's (test) good then get a simple volt meter and check the voltage between your positive and negative terminals (*as the car is running) is between 13.5 and 14.5V. If your low voltage or if rpm increase increases volt output then most likely your alt is bad. Other issues may still be prevalent but i'd start with this.

The battery is new!! About 2 weeks in!!!! I went to a Honda mechanic and told me that that issue is that that plug is not plugged to the negative pole of the battery!

I have to leave to turn wrench's as a mechanic but i'll look into this today when i can. I feel a simple solution may be the fix but give me time.

I have to leave to turn wrench's as a mechanic but i'll look into this today when i can. I feel a simple solution may be the fix but give me time.

Thanks I'm very grateful man take your time!!! The car is fine except for that, it turns on super good and everything is fine lol!!!

For sure this is a great platform to mold to your liking when talking auto-x vs drag vs DD. I work for toyota and buy a honda....you get it! lol Happy Holiday's!

Back