New here guys!!!!!

You have a simple volt meter to check DC volts? Check the voltage at the battery terminals when the car is running and you should see 13.5-14.5V. Anything under 13V is kinda weak and more than likely your alternator isn't charging or the ECU isn't seeing that the car is charging. That message is related to not seeing the proper charging voltage if I had to guess.

You have a simple volt meter to check DC volts? Check the voltage at the battery terminals when the car is running and you should see 13.5-14.5V. Anything under 13V is kinda weak and more than likely your alternator isn't charging or the ECU isn't seeing that the car is charging. That message is related to not seeing the proper charging voltage if I had to guess.

Remember I don't have that plug on the battery because that is the one they cut out could that be?

The dealer Honda told me that the alternator and battery where fine is that plug that is causing the error but they told me that it would cost like 578 I was like hell no lol

Apparently the guy who had this car had the skunk2 intake so instead of re-wiring the plug for the battery he just cut it!!!

Yea that's exactly it, you'll need to have that wired back in to clear the message and to properly know if your alt is charging or not. Either way glad to hear you know the culprit now

Yea that's exactly it, you'll need to have that wired back in to clear the message and to properly know if your alt is charging or not. Either way glad to hear you know the culprit now

Yeah I knew the culprit al alone the thing is that I don't have the plug that goes to those wires!!! That's the only thing missing!!!!

Oh I see now i started another thread for this and you where not copied on that so you did not know that I already knew the culprit lol!!! I apologize! But yeah all I need is the plug so I can re-wire it that's what they cut out the plug!!!

Wonder if @CollegeHillsHonda could help you with that, they might be able to send you a plug. Could crimp small female spade terminals onto the wire ends and essentially make your own plug.

Last option would be junkyard but good luck hope you get it fixed!

Can you buy the item by itself? Was the part you mentioned the correct part #? Expensive?

Can't buy it by itself, need to buy the whole thing and it's pricy!!!! I called junkyards for that plug and nothing!!!!

So they only sell it as a large wiring harness I take it? If you call around, a junkyard somewhere will have a 9th gen. Surely you could go clip that plug off a car. Another option is contacting someone on eBay. There are quite a few people who sell off salvaged cars piece by piece on eBay. You'll figure it out when you see a billion different parts of a 9th gen in their eBay store. Shoot some of them a message with what you need.

So they only sell it as a large wiring harness I take it? If you call around, a junkyard somewhere will have a 9th gen. Surely you could go clip that plug off a car. Another option is contacting someone on eBay. There are quite a few people who sell off salvaged cars piece by piece on eBay. You'll figure it out when you see a billion different parts of a 9th gen in their eBay store. Shoot some of them a message with what you need.

Yeah large wiring!!!! Called junkyards here and nothing!!!!

Back