New here guys!!!!!

My personal opinion, I would take it off. I feel like the car would look cleaner without it. But it's your car, do what you want, whatever makes you smile when you look at your car you should do

Well tell you the truth I'm not that exited about it

7f09f64a63f63771e06494399ecf40a7.jpg

Much better!!!!

Reactions: 323
where'd you get the spoiler? Is it a 4 piece spoiler?

where'd you get the spoiler? Is it a 4 piece spoiler?

Hey guys just of you know!!!

I did a stock reflash with the Flashpro and now the check the airbag system is always on how do I fix this? I tried everything I looked on google but nothing!!

try:
unplug your FlashPro and remove key from ignition. Plug FP back in, turn car on,....

try:
unplug your FlashPro and remove key from ignition. Plug FP back in, turn car on,....
i

I tried that!!!

Ok now what should I do? Put a new calibration in and then do that process or just do that?

are you tuning with someone providing you with new calibrations, or you're just loading the stock reflash map?

just load the reflash map. After it loads, unplug your FlashPro and remove key from ignition. Wait like 5 seconds....Plug FP back in, turn car on,....

just load the reflash map. After it loads, unplug your FlashPro and remove key from ignition. Wait like 5 seconds....Plug FP back in, turn car on,....

Ok will do. I did that earlier today but still it turn on let me try it will let you know!

Back