New here

Duck217

Pittsburgh pa
Vehicle Model
Honda civic
Body Style
Si
Just bought new 15 si in July. Heard the Hondas were the way to go so I figured if I got 14 yrs outta a Chevy z24 then this should last awhile. Right now it's all stock (for now) but did do 30% tint, wheels, areo kit and 8k hids.

Attachments

• 20150813_122648-1.jpg
    20150813_122648-1.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 29
Welcome! Glad to see you're still going with coupes.........:D

Welcome.....

Didn't want to wait on the new Chevy Cruze?

Welcome!

Just wait for the mod bug to bite...
Oh it has, I planned on doing full exhaust, pulleys, air intake and flash soon as I bought but my dealership and a few ppl said honda is very strict with there warranty tho. So I'm going to wait a bit. Then I'm try to find a reputable shop in pittsburgh and get some work done.

Poke around the forum for information regarding all of the mods your looking to do as several people have them. I dont know any users in that area but I'm sure someone may know of a shop that's local to you.

Oh it has, I planned on doing full exhaust, pulleys, air intake and flash soon as I bought but my dealership and a few ppl said honda is very strict with there warranty tho. So I'm going to wait a bit. Then I'm try to find a reputable shop in pittsburgh and get some work done.
Where are you from around Pittsburgh? I live near Irwin. PRL is just outside of Murrysville if you are from that side of the city.

Back