For Sale New In Box: JL Audio Slash v3 1200/1 Amplifier

skwirl007

Hickory, North Carolina
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
sedan
10gl9b9.jpg

Selling this JL audio amp. Retail 1199.99. Cheapest on ebay is 850. Brand new in box ready to ship. I need to get 800 out of it and I will eat shipping for a 9th Gen Civic Member. Amazing extremely high rated amp. Here is the "official" JL Audio website info on this puppy. Paypal etc accepted and I will ship immediately. My loss is your gain!

JL Audio Slash 1200/1v3
Monoblock Class D Subwoofer Amplifier, 1200 W x 1 @ 1.5-4 Ω
This high-powered icon has made its mark over a decade-long production run, thanks to its prodigious real-world power delivery, fidelity and ruggedness.
Efficient Class D technology with a patented control circuit and JL Audio's signature R.I.P.S. power supply design ensure full power delivery (1200 W) over a wide range of load impedances and vehicle voltages.
The 1200/1v3 also boasts a very complete set of signal processing features, including a parametric bass EQ and fully variable infrasonic filter.
This amplifier features an all-black look that is pure, sexy evil, including the powder-coated cast alloy heat sink and end caps.

Attachments

• IMG_20140127_174216850.jpg
    IMG_20140127_174216850.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 23
Last edited by a moderator:
Notice to buyers:
  • DO NOT send payment to a seller through PayPal as a GIFT under any circumstance.
  • If there is a problem with the sale, you will have NO RECOURSE through PayPal whatsoever. i.e. you lost your money.
  • If a seller asks you to pay this way or to pay extra to cover PayPal fees, please report them to 9thCivic staff and PayPal as it is against 9thCivic site rules and PayPal Terms of Service.

Back