New member, Civic owner once again!

WhtCivic93

SC
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
Hello, I'm Matt, and just got back into the Civic game after about 8 years.

Started with a 93 coupe as my first car, still miss it. Moved to a 99 Integra GSR and have had miata and wrx and numerous others in between but finally am back in a civic and loving it.

Here's my '12 Si Sedan.

nps9b4.jpg

welcome to the site. It looks very clean. Did you add the front lip, or did it come with that? Any other mods?

Sup man. I still have my 93 civic. Cant bring myself to get rid of it even though it’s a pita. Just a sexy year of civic imo. Glad ur liking the si. It’s a fun car that responds well to some basic bolt ons and upgraded suspension components. Welcome to the site too!!!

welcome to the site. It looks very clean. Did you add the front lip, or did it come with that? Any other mods?

I bought it as it sits, it's had a 2015 front bumper grill, and lip put on by the previous owner and I'm pretty happy about it cause I feel like it's a huge visual improvement over the 2012 stuff.

Sup man. I still have my 93 civic. Cant bring myself to get rid of it even though it’s a pita. Just a sexy year of civic imo. Glad ur liking the si. It’s a fun car that responds well to some basic bolt ons and upgraded suspension components. Welcome to the site too!!!
Unfortunately a leaky turbo oil return line and me being a young kid at the time not fixing it killed my 93, it sat in the back yard for about a year while I drove the integra.. then my dad told me it had to go lol.

I'm definitely loving the Si, I hear they are responsive to bolt on a but plan on keeping this one stock for the foreseeable future. The main reason from this purchase was to be a fun car that won't kill me on gas and that will fit the family when we decide not to drive the wife's pilot.

Last edited:
Back