New Member from Lake Forest, CA

Todai

Hey all I have recently joined the Honda Family and I am very excited about it. I purchased a 2014 Honda Civic EX-L back on 02/15/2014. I have been searching around the internet for answers to my questions & always make it back to your site. I do not plan on modifying my car only because I would like to keep it stock + I would more than likely ruin the car with almost no experience in any sort of modifications to cars. With that said my EX-L has the following dealer add ons:

* All Weather Mats
* Trunk Tray
* Cargo Net
* Splash Gaurds
* Wheel Locks
* Interior Illumination (Blue)
* Door Sill Illumination (Blue)

I also have been using the Honda Link Navigation App with my system

Here are some pictures of my car (I hope I linked them correctly):

Welcome...... Nice looking Coupe, I like your wheels as well(different from the other 2014's I've seen so far). There is one mod you might consider if you like better cornering. "Progress" makes a rear sway bar that's far more substantial than stock(and you don't need to do anything to the front to compensate). It's an easy bolt on for a shop, the bar is about $200, and 40 to 60 to have installed.

@Monk: Thanks for the information. I am now reading about rear sway bar's. Plenty of good information out there. If I change my mind I will make sure to post about it.

@andre12dbsi: Thanks. I wanted to put it in my iMid display, but apparently I lost that feature taking the 7" display. So i put the 7" display to good use =)

looks great man i really like the tw on the new coupes.

and welcome!

welcome to the forum! i actually work in lake forest. how do you like the '14 so far? i'm liking that door sill!

I love my new civic so far. I love how much tech is dumped into this car. I hope to see a firmware update on the stereo or at least an app update on the honda link nav. I can't stop looking at my car if that says anything

I'm liking those wheels and nice job with the radio display :thumb:
welcome to the forum, and congrats on your purchase!

I love my new civic so far. I love how much tech is dumped into this car. I hope to see a firmware update on the stereo or at least an app update on the honda link nav. I can't stop looking at my car if that says anything

not sure if you'll see much firmware updates. i don't think there was one since the '12's came out.

not sure if you'll see much firmware updates. i don't think there was one since the '12's came out.

I just imagine they will have to have some sort of Firmware upgrade if they plan to have "Carplay" work on the 2014 Civics. I really hope Honda makes that happen.

Back