New Memeber 2012 civic ex manual BLK

a.ultimo

Hi new member! Here is a pic of my 9th the day I picked her up

user1130_pic141_1310359889-jpg.810

Attachments

• user1130_pic141_1310359889.jpg
    user1130_pic141_1310359889.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 74
welcome to the site! What are your impressions with the car so far?

Very nice! Welcome to the site! Look forward to seeing more pics and hearing more about it :D

welcome to the site! What are your impressions with the car so far?
I love the car but i really want black interior! The only reason I didnt get the si was because of the gas mileage difference and to me its a huge deal since i got the car in june i already put 7k on it. Anyone know of a good place to get leather done i want to do black leather seats

Welcome Tony! Glad to see you made it over here:bighug:

from your IP of your previous post - this may be somewhat close

I just picked up my car - my grey leather seats are SO BEAUTIFUL! The leather seat manufacturer is Katzkin, and they're smooth grey leather for seats with side airbags (I didn't ask about perforated leather).

I got the job done through Crystal Auto Mall in Green Brook, NJ (908) 968-1000. Amanda in the service department took care of me and did a wonderful job. She was prompt in returning calls and answering questions. (She also did a superb job of telling me how beautiful it looked and asking me if I was happy with it, as if she couldn't see my huge grin and hear my sighing 'OOOOH! AAAAH!")

I dropped it off Tuesday evening and got it back a little after 5 today.

Total cost was $995 + the 6% sales tax in NU - came to $1058 and change. They also gave me a loaner car for the two days; I just had to bring it back in with a full tank.

The cost included front and rear seats, the console cover and the four door armrests.
-that was on a prius forum

another company
http://www.morrisnjautoupholstery.com/

your dealership may even work with a certain company. I know other users have actually had their dealerships do their seats in leather - at honda

Back