NEW MEXICO

I just wanted to make sure you were aware. As long as you're ok with that, ...awesome. Looking forward to seeing your before/after results at altitude.

pink :pinkdomokundance:

So I am going to have the car tinted today, What do you guys think would look the cleanest?

20% all around is what the shop said, I ran 5% all day long on my 8thgen and never caught shiz for it, I just think it looks a lot cleaner being lighter than pitch black you?

35% is too light IMO especially after it's been on the car for a while. I have 35% on my Subie and I had it put on back in late 2007/early 2008 and it's definitely lighter than 35% now. I wish I got 20%. :(

I went with the 35% all around and 20% on the Visor. It's a nice place they have all the tint laser cut by machine so it should come out nice, and the tint i got has a lifetime gurantee through the manufacture and has the upgraded heat protection so it should be pretty COOL in there LOL what a pun!!!! I'll be doing the fog light overlays aswell tonight but need to find a place that sells yellow overlay tint in town.

Back