New owner to 2014 Honda Civic Si need ideas

bmwilliams1233

Hey everyone my name is Brandon and I just brought my 2014 Honda civic si.. I need help on putting this car into a monster..
It would be great to have some ideas of where to start with..
I don't mind if anyone put pictures of the SI on here it help me give a ideas maybe how I would want my SI look like..

Do alot of google and youtube research. I did most of it on those. Everything from how you want your car to look like all the way to what performance route you wanna take. I spent sleepless night doing so...lol. researching is the fun part.

Welcome to the site @bmwilliams1233
I would make sure you do your research before you go spending your hard earned money on your car.
There is lots of information out there on these cars, some good and lots of bad information.
I would say that this is one of the best places to get good information from experienced car owners.

Do alot of google and youtube research. I did most of it on those. Everything from how you want your car to look like all the way to what performance route you wanna take. I spent sleepless night doing so...lol. researching is the fun part.
thank you

Welcome aboard! Picked a great place to be apart of if you want a helpful community.

Back