New Owner - Window Tint Va Beach Recommendation

Ron P

Hello all! New owner, great deal on 12 4dr EX-L with nav, looking forward to reading and learning from you all on my new ride. Moving over from an 06 Tacoma double cab, so it's be a little bit of an adjustment.

Quick question for Virginia Beach area readers, can you recommend a decent tint shop? I'm NC registered, just across the line, looking to do tint at 35% sides and back allowed by NC law.

BTW, what color is "Polished Metal Metallic" anyway? Grey? Brown? In between? Can't decide ;-)

Cheers!
R

I have had my last two cars tinted at TNT on Birdneck in Vb. They have a lifetime guarantee on their work and honor it. I have had to take it back to get things fixed but they will fix it no questions asked. Welcome to the forum, It's great to have more locals from this area on here. If you are interested in the car scene in Vb I could tell you a few spots where we meet up.

Last edited:
Thank you all! Brought it home tonight, very fun to drive, definitely not a truck! Looking forward to a lot of reading and building the mod list, first up bye bye dealer badge and chrome to black H's.

Welcome....... I came from a Jeep......... Just remember you can't straddle anything higher than 6" ....... :D

I have had my last two cars tinted at TNT on Birdneck in Vb. They have a lifetime guarantee on their work and honor it. I have had to take it back to get things fixed but they will fix it no questions asked. Welcome to the forum, It's great to have more locals from this area on here. If you are interested in the car scene in Vb I could tell you a few spots where we meet up.

Just wanted to follow up with a thanks and throwing some appreciation your way. I went there, they were very friendly, well priced and did great work! Thanks again for the recommendation.

Last edited:
Back