New Projector Headlights for All 9th Gen Civics!

04XFk8G.jpeg

9rtxWmX.jpeg

2WsqTCt.jpeg

G409JaE.jpeg

EgbMjiU.jpeg

I love it, I cant wait to finish off my lighting, HID low beams, LED hi beam/DRL, and LED turn signals.
I dont know whether i should do LED or HID fogs tho...

tell me what you do for the turn signals ive been lookng in to doing that for a while

tell me what you do for the turn signals ive been lookng in to doing that for a while
I put in 45 LED turn signals in mine from superbrightleds.com and you have to use load resistors for each one. Here's what they look like.
image.jpg

fritz the resistor did you have to touch the factory wiring? or is it in the light?

I got CREE LED switch back turn signals, so that the parking/driving lights are white, but the turn signals are amber. I have yet to hook them up tho

im worried about touching factory wiring. :/

DRL pics, as requested:
vqtYFwkl.jpg

RlOK6uEl.jpg
Hey I know we've talked about these headlights a lot but I have trouble with my DRLS and I wanna know if anybody has hadd the same issue? My right side DRL is pointing way to high and there is nowhere to adjust it. And I know they are installed right cause I mean there's really no way to put it in the wrong position or else you wouldn't be able to put the bumper back on lol plz let me know il take some picture as well cause it's really bad. @PRO Civic

Hey Scornio, if you can please email in some pictures to customercare@procivic.com showing "head on" what your DRLs are looking like. We'll also need to check to see if your low beams are even or not. Typically, the high beams (DRLs) are not adjustable, but something else may be going on here. Please also provide your Order # or full name and a link to your post (above) in your email. Thanks!

Hey I know we've talked about these headlights a lot but I have trouble with my DRLS and I wanna know if anybody has hadd the same issue? My right side DRL is pointing way to high and there is nowhere to adjust it. And I know they are installed right cause I mean there's really no way to put it in the wrong position or else you wouldn't be able to put the bumper back on lol plz let me know il take some picture as well cause it's really bad. @PRO Civic
doesn't his driver side Turn signal light bulb look like its out?

Hey Scornio, if you can please email in some pictures to customercare@procivic.com showing "head on" what your DRLs are looking like. We'll also need to check to see if your low beams are even or not. Typically, the high beams (DRLs) are not adjustable, but something else may be going on here. Please also provide your Order # or full name and a link to your post (above) in your email. Thanks!
Sounds good ima go take pics right now! And ok it's been almost a year since Iv had em so il try to find the order.

Back