New ride! It’s turbo, it is a civic? Maybe....

How long till the next car is purchased?????

• 1 week

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • 2 weeks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 weeks

• 1 month

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • 2 months

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 3 months

• 4-5months

• 6-8 months

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • 8 months to 1 yr ...cmon guys

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • 1yr+ ..why is this even here

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters
@webby... any word yet on a Dragon meet... or has a thread already been set up?

All joking aside, @webby, after six Dragons (yes, 6!) there's a good chance i'll miss this year anyway. An exception might involve be a California caravan, a free stopover in Dallas (my daughter's place) so only two hotel nights each way. And maybe the price of gas drops a little too. Keeping up with @ron v doing 120mph will burn a few gallons. (Actually i think the Si is rated at 136.... and it's high time we find out)

:hitit:

Yeah @webby keep us posted, I’ve never been to a Dragon meet but if I can make it this time I will! But probably in a different car lol If you all know of anyone interested in the ST let me know, I have a different project in mind
:flame:

What!? You just got that thing.

Lol, that was my thoughts!

I know, its just that boost is addicting lol Ive been thinking of a bigger turbo which would put me close to 400hp/tq but I’d rather have a different platform if im going to dump such money into a car, aka the car I’ve always wanted to build which is an Evo 8/9/10. I want to make atleast 500hp. We’ll see though..

I feel ya. I bought my si to get out of the boost game. Was pretty much working for parts and rent. It’s killing me not to have boost in my life though but at the same time it’s nice to live comfortably. Yes. That how bad my parts addiction was.

I know, its just that boost is addicting lol Ive been thinking of a bigger turbo which would put me close to 400hp/tq but I’d rather have a different platform if im going to dump such money into a car, aka the car I’ve always wanted to build which is an Evo 8/9/10. I want to make atleast 500hp. We’ll see though..
Evos are sweet, my next toy. *if I can behave long enough* is going to be an R32 or R33 GTR.

Back