New ride! It’s turbo, it is a civic? Maybe....

How long till the next car is purchased?????

• 1 week

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • 2 weeks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 weeks

• 1 month

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • 2 months

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 3 months

• 4-5months

• 6-8 months

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • 8 months to 1 yr ...cmon guys

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • 1yr+ ..why is this even here

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters
I love the carbon lip-- consider that hood and trunk Carbon Combo! :coolpics:

thank you! Yes Im definitely considering them, it will be later on though! Wheels are next!

So I swapped my oem spark plugs for some that are a step colder today, the oem ones didn’t look as bad as I thought they would (after 32k miles) also thankfully my coil packs didn’t rip (they tend to rip on this car) thankfully I decided to warm up the car prior to taking them out per a buddy in the vw forum and they came out like butter! I will most likely upgrade coil packs on my next spark plug change.

FCF68B6F-9620-4CD2-834B-D8F9E311F708.jpeg 0AFD6DC2-BF18-475D-BE80-18BF697656E7.jpeg

thank you! Yes Im definitely considering them, it will be later on though! Wheels are next!

So I swapped my oem spark plugs for some that are a step colder today, the oem ones didn’t look as bad as I thought they would (after 32k miles) also thankfully my coil packs didn’t rip (they tend to rip on this car) thankfully I decided to warm up the car prior to taking them out per a buddy in the vw forum and they came out like butter! I will most likely upgrade coil packs on my next spark plug change.

View attachment 59808 View attachment 59809

I ran RS3 Coil Packs and RS7 Plugs on my GTI. Never any issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I ran RS3 Coil Packs and RS7 Plugs on my GTI. Never any issues.

nice, yeah that’s what Im thinking of getting next time I swap the plugs again, for now the stock ones will do. What spark plugs and coils are you running on the s3? Also what rs7 plugs did you use on the gti? I got the Beru side firing ones.

I’ll get some this weekend when I wash the car and the weather is better.

Hood, fenders, trunk? Ummm....
Yep! But I can understand waiting. That stuff is expensive these days, but may be coming down now that they're making that new carbon fiber...what's it called? The stuff that looks like marble or granite?

@bauer311 yeah it is the rear diffuser and front lip has me close to 1k already, and im not counting the mirrors, rear spoiler and rear roof spoiler lol

Yes I know exactly what you are talking about, I think that stuff is sooooooo ugly :bleh: I do hope the original CF parts do come down in price

I think its called forged carbon fiber

There you go. I don't care for the look, but people will want it because it's new. Same thing I hope it drops the price of traditional woven carbon fiber.

nice, yeah that’s what Im thinking of getting next time I swap the plugs again, for now the stock ones will do. What spark plugs and coils are you running on the s3? Also what rs7 plugs did you use on the gti? I got the Beru side firing ones.

OEM for both from BMP Tuning.

Still running stock ignition on the S3.

Seems like a lotta of stuff is interchangeable on those car (vw/audi). Could u easily swap on a set of let’s say some Porsche brake assemblies or anything off a Porsche?

Seems like a lotta of stuff is interchangeable on those car (vw/audi). Could u easily swap on a set of let’s say some Porsche brake assemblies or anything off a Porsche?

Yup! Should see the VAG Cars driving around with Lambo Brakes.

I was looking at some. Looks like a tight fit up in that wheel well. Look cool though.

Yeah the calipers are massive, you see them a lot on the mk4 and mk6 gti’s. It’s still crazy how they fit.

I tried doing the chrome delete on the window trims but I failed with both plasti dip and vinyl so Im going to pay a shop to do them, this chrome is driving me insane!

1911C32E-9C25-4FBD-84F3-EB8D0ED04962.jpeg

Last edited:
Back