New ride! It’s turbo, it is a civic? Maybe....

How long till the next car is purchased?????

• 1 week

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • 2 weeks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 weeks

• 1 month

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • 2 months

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 3 months

• 4-5months

• 6-8 months

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • 8 months to 1 yr ...cmon guys

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • 1yr+ ..why is this even here

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters
That’s good! I THINK they’re a bit heavier than your stock wheels, but look oh so much better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

That’s good! I THINK they’re a bit heavier than your stock wheels, but look oh so much better.

yeah! Yeah they are slightly heavier than stock. Thanks Im happy with the look, I was tired of seeing rotiform on this platform lol

:party::pimp: SWANGIN' ON 'EM!

:rotfl: Yeah ok, thanks for making me feel special :pimp:

On a side note, there was a coworker at my new job talking about cars this past Friday she was talking to some other coworkers and I over heard her saying, “yeah I went and test drove a prius and I didn’t like it because it didn’t have any pick up, I like REALLY fast cars I had a Acura TSX and now a Mazda Cx-5 I like to go fast”. I stayed quiet but I was dying on the inside laughing :rotfl::rotfl:

I’ve been considering these seats but Im not sure if I want to loose the OEM heated seats, I know im in FL but I’ve been using it lately.

72E9A4F0-982F-4848-B2BF-F0B475FCD876.jpeg 0865C224-6DD1-47A0-896E-2C55B73AE9B8.jpeg

That’s why a bigger turbo is on the list ;)

I'm just bustin' yo balls but that's good a turbo is on the list ;)

I like them! Are you going to get harnesses, too-- or are you going to just stick to seat belts?

Harnesses or bust! It ain't a racecar unless it has harnesses.

Id love a harness but having a harness bar is extremely unsafe with 2 kids in the back lol I’ve seen pictures online and its way too close to their faces

So yeah, you know if the Audi doesn't work out...

Maybe consider...

...a Type R?

Don't do it!

I probably won’t, I’m trying to be as responsible as possible and keep this car not having a car payment for a while is nice.

I test drove one in Championship White, and almost bought it, but ultimately went with that STI. They’re really nice BUT it’s still FWD. They also don’t respond to bolt-ons as well as our MQB’s.

yeah I bet I sat in one a few weeks ago and I liked the way it felt, but yeah FWD with over 300hp is not that good.. fun! But no grip. If it comes down to it I’ll do the RS3 or TTRS but probably not for a while. I also saw some spy shots of the new gen S3... we’ll see lol

They’re doing a recall on my wife’s VW Atlas and they gave us this loaner, this thing is really nice!!

1F2C31D4-22D1-4273-B19B-15AC8EA87B0F.jpeg

I’d LOVE an R Line Arteon but they cost more than I paid for my S3.

5bbea493294d61e90f14ae5368d7ea12.png

Same Drivetrain as an S3/Golf R too.

They’re amazing! They remind me of the s7. But yeah this one is the SE (no sunroof, no digital cockpit, no fender system) and its like 37k.

Really? How about the engine? I know its a 2.0T but I wasn’t sure if its the same engine and turbo. It feels pretty slow actually even slower than my a3 on a stock tune.

Its a really sleek looking car though, plus the back seats and trunk are very spacious. The interior feels very well put together, its a nice place to be.

Same Engine (EA888) and Turbo (IS38).
It’s the poor mans Audi A/S5 so that’s where it gets its looks from. Something like 268hp from the factory, but APR already dug into it. The only reason it feels sluggish is because it’s damn near 4,000lbs.

Back