New ride! It’s turbo, it is a civic? Maybe....

How long till the next car is purchased?????

• 1 week

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • 2 weeks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 weeks

• 1 month

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • 2 months

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 3 months

• 4-5months

• 6-8 months

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • 8 months to 1 yr ...cmon guys

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • 1yr+ ..why is this even here

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters
Also bought a velossa Big Mouth intake snorkle which is also a 2 week wait because its made to order:coffee: :spazface: @Nomar06 anything new for the FiST?

Just the panel filter install. Maybe just a tiny bit more noise.

Car funds are low.....been traveling and still want to travel a bit more since I’m on my brothers flying benefits with Delta until June.

Yea they’re gonna look nice.

Thanks, yeah hopefully I can get them on tomorrow morning!

Just the panel filter install. Maybe just a tiny bit more noise.

Car funds are low.....been traveling and still want to travel a bit more since I’m on my brothers flying benefits with Delta until June.

Yeah I understand, you have to take advantage of those flights! My friend hooks me up with buddy passes from United once in a while. Car parts can get expensive, I think im going to call it quits for now after I get the wheels and coils on, then maybe mid year Ill get the intercooler and a tune as well as a downpipe.

Lol sorry I been driving everywhere, Ill get some pics tomorrow. Its been breaking necks since installed though :rotfl: wheels look sexy in person...

Did you do the wing riser as a DIY or did you buy a kit?

I tried doing a DIY where it just lifts the rear of the wing on the FiST but the wholes weren't lining up. Might try a shorter spacer next time.

I bought the cheap ebay kit, I originally ordered the “brand name” ones but they were out of stock, so I bought the generic. The quality is great as well as the fitment!

Yes thats true and that’s exactly what I was looking for... Either a camry or a corolla, the car is pretty smooth for its age, and it has power everything including the seats! I was looking for one for 2 weeks, every single one I saw on CL had 180k+ miles the highest one I saw had 280k miles and they wanted 2k lol... which is exactly what I paid for mine.

Well the coilovers will finally be delivered today! I just need to get some camber arms and fenders rolled and ill be good to go!

Also the snorkle showed up 2 weeks ago, I’ve just been lazy to install it lol

Back